Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 117
“Chapter 117: The Demonic Creator Takaya”
– … Come again?
– Well, the Decapitator is dead, right? Someone has to succeed him. And who else other than the guy that defeated him.
– Mumuruu is the one that beat him. We were just standing in the back looking at the battle.
– But she used your strategies. She even praised you so much.
I made the trident, I found out about Daybreaker, and I gave Mumuruu the letter. From her perspective, she probably assumes the victory was all mine.
– But I’m a human. Will the other guardians accept me?
– I’ll make them accept you if I have to. China-chan, any objections?
– Nope, Takaya-kun seems like a good boy.
– There you have it. The approval of the one and only Demon King.
– Her standards seem rather low…
There’s no way I can accept this. I didn’t even want to get involved in this turmoil.
I have a place to return to.
– Come on, let’s get going.
Kouya dragged me away with his overwhelming strength. Not that I could’ve resisted even if I wanted to.
– Yo, sorry for making you wait. (Kouya)
All eyes turned to us as we entered the room.
Other than us three, there were four people and a big insect in the room. Two of those people were Azaasha, and Mumuruu, who was waving at me and smiling.
– Oh my! Kouya-chan! It’s been some time~
– Zeze, glad to see you’re doing well.
– I’m almost done getting used to the miasma. Soon enough I’ll be as powerful as I was up there.
The first one to speak to Kouya was a blonde woman with black and white wings growing out of her back. I couldn’t help but look away from her figure, similar to Azaasha’s.
– Takaya, that’s the Godslayer Leader Zezekiel. She’s a fallen angel.
– What a lovely surprise. You’re just as cute as Kouya-chan. Forget that brat over there and come with me~
Zezekiel’s blue and golden eyes locked on me. Her hand was stopped before reaching my cheeks.
– Oh? What’s wrong? Want to say your farewells to your little boy?
– ……Ｄ＜９、ＨＣＦ”Ｆ”＃ (Mumuruu)
– ＃＃！？？ ”ｚＢ＿Ｘ！！ (Zezekiel)
– Behave, you two. You’re in the presence of the Demon King.
The one that stopped them was a dragon covered in black scales. I say dragon, but he’s nowhere near the size of Kouya’s transformation. He’s more akin to a wyvern.
– Ah, shut up Tokage. Want me to take you out first with my Divine Caning?
– If you wish to fight I’d be happy to oblige, but Kouya-sama and Tilchina-sama’s announcement takes priority. How about you two relax?
– Tch. Fine~ (Zezekiel)
– I’m sorry, Commander of the Draconic Demons. (Mumuruu)
The two leaders settled down and went back to their seats.
There was one more person(?) observing them.
– That bug… I don’t like it. (Tilchina)
– That’s Nobudo, the Silk Bugs Leader. Not very talkative, but certainly a loyal one.
Although she (or he?) had a humanoid form, their head looked like a fly’s and they had small transparent wings.
The Shimmering Succubus Leader, the Godslayer Leader, the Commander of the Draconic Demons, the Silk Bugs Leader, and the Demon King. The strongest of the demon world gathered in the same room.
– Well, now that we’ve all calmed down, let me introduce you to Raigoh’s replacement. This is Takaya, the Demonic Creator.
– Uhh… The pleasure is… mine?
How did I end up in this position?
Comments for chapter "Chapter 117"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.