Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 167
“Chapter 167: Mending Heart”
– …Takaya, did you not just hear Mother’s story?
– I did. Your family and ancestors have suffered so much because of this sword.
– Then why the hell are you…
“I would like to make it clear, Master, that this girl is not ready to wield me in her current state. She is obviously scared of me.”
Moonlight’s words finally reached me.
– I just think it would look good on you.
– …What did you say!?
Everyone in the room looked shocked, even the object without a facial expression.
– That was my first impression of you. A beautiful girl with an impressive talent to handle swords. I’ve always admired your skills.
My face is too red to comprehend what I’m saying. But I know every word is true.
– So what?
– I know you don’t want to hear this, but it’s thanks to your guidance that I’m here. Thanks to you, I was able to save Shimazu. I believe all of this was intended. You were meant to brandish this sword.
– That’s it? That’s your stupid reasoning?
– Yeah, that’s basically it. One day, I want you to come to my rescue using Moonlight.
– …Akane, decide. The choice is yours. Accept Takaya’s request and leave the island, or stay here and live with us.
– You can live at the residence too if you want to.
I bowed my head to Akane once again.
– Please, come with me to the Royal Capital. Moonlight has objectives to fulfill, and I can’t do it by myself. Also…
– “Also” What?
– I don’t want to be separated from you…
I could list many reasons to persuade Akane, but as embarrassed as I am to say it, that was the most important one.
– Oh my! This kid is gold. (Yuri)
– Mother! Takaya, you little…
I held Akane’s trembling hands.
– Don’t worry. I’ll always be by your side. I might not be the most reliable person, but we can always support each other.
Akane’s heart has been broken for a long time. Ever since she realized how powerless she is.
But with everyone’s help, we’ll be able to slowly repair it.
– …Really? Are you guys okay with someone like me?
– I’m still the coward I was during the incident. Just looking at the sword makes me tremble.
– That’s fine.
I turned towards the two people at the door.
– I know you said you wanted to quit, but as your Grandmaster, I’m supposed to look after you until you’re able to look after yourself. That, and I kinda owe Fuji some money… (Ever)
– Grandmaster… Mike… Akane… Me… Together… (Mike)
Streams of tears were covering Akane’s face.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 167"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.