Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 49
“Chapter 49: True Showcase of Skills 2”
– … The Heaven Jewel?
That question came from someone in the room.
In this world, there are very few ways to repair a weapon.
Suppose there’s a blacksmith with enough Level to fix the demon spear.
In such case, they would put one half of the spear back in the furnace to melt it and try to reattach it. The issue is, some minerals have an unusual resistance to heat, so they need to be processed in a special environment.
It’s no surprise that Mumuruu promised a great reward.
But I’m tackling the issue differently.
If my hypothesis is correct, even if the mineral is different, as long as we have enough adhesive we can glue it together.
This should also apply to any type of weapon.
– If this works, it’ll be a huge uproar… (Rudra)
Rudra couldn’t hide his amazement.
If we make this “adhesive” technique work, and if we’re able to monopolize it, the guild could become rich in a matter of weeks.
– This is the extent of Takaya’s capabilities. Rudra, Feria, get ready to witness the prodigy you’ve found.
The wit to repair a weapon not through reforging but with medicine.
A perspective that no one from this world would’ve thought about.
“Welcome”, Ever whispered.
– Akane-san, how is the Heaven Jewel?
– Already melted. It’s up to you now.
Akane put the gelatinous substance into the mixing bowl.
Once its temperature drops, it’ll be drawn back to the Heaven Jewel to return it to its original shape.
Before that happens, I have to mix it, process it, with the rensagoke. It’s a race against time.
I believe that, in order to prevent the stone from being drawn back, you have to make it think that its new form it’s the original form.
If my mixing skills are good enough, it should turn into glue.
The rensagoke should add the adhesive property to the mix.
I kept praying as I worked.
– Are you really sure you can use a Heaven Jewel like that?
– Maybe. I think I can.
I reassured Letty’s doubts.
– In fact, the Heaven Jewel isn’t just a rock. It can be seeping through the water, it can be magical power in the air, it can even be miasma.
According to the book the Grandmaster gave me, the Heaven Jewel is originally transparent. Depending on the place where it grows it changes the color of the light it emits.
– This is the solution I came up with. If we trick the spear into thinking the glue is part of its body, we’ll be able to fix it while also maintaining the trident’s magical capabilities. Although I also had to use rensagoke for this.
– Ugh… I don’t get a single word you’re saying, but you’re saying it’s gonna work, right!?
– Yes. This is just first aid, so be mindful. Once my blacksmithing skills get better…
– You’re gonna fix it once and for all!?
– Yes. That was your request, after all. I might- UWAH!?
With wet eyes, Mumuruu threw herself at me.
– You’re a god! Please, everyone, refer to him as the God Takaya!
– Uhh… I’m trying to work!
Her chest might be smaller than Letty’s, but it’s still very much distracting me.
I’ll never get used to this feeling.
– Master, what are you doing?
– Uhh, Mike-san, could you take Mumuruu off me?
Mike pouted as she flung Mumuruu towards Letty.
– Takaya, I’m SORRY to ONCE AGAIN ruin THE FUN, but it seems to be ready.
Akane pointed at the compound while staring daggers at me.
– Alright. Let’s put this on the demonic spear and then pour cold water on it.
I spread the adhesive on the broken part while it was still hot.
Then, with the tongs that had been readied, I dropped the spear into cold water.
Steam filled the workshop room.
Luckily, this place had a chimney, which also worked for ventilation.
– Hopefully it worked…
Once the steam dissipated, I grabbed the spear.
At first glance, it looks fixed.
Now the real test.
– Mumuruu-san, try using your powers.
With her partner now in her hands again, Mumuruu focused on the spear.
The trident emitted a purple light that accumulated on its three tips.
– The magic amplification… It’s weaker than before, but it works! I can make do with this.
The experiment was a success.
I sighed as exaggeratedly as I could.
– Takaya, it’s not completely fixed, but you deserve all my gratitude. I’ll make sure to repay you as soon as I can.
– No need for that. I didn’t fully repair it yet. Save the reward for later.
– Non non, Takaya. (Ever)
Ever interrupted me.
That smile… Oh no… She’s scheming something…
– Letty, you said you’d give your body as a reward. Is the offer still up?
– …Of course it is. If Takaya so wishes, I will devote my body to him for however long he wishes.
– I see. Mumuruu, are you okay with that?
– If she says so then I won’t complain. Although she’s currently contracted to me, so we’ll have to break that first.
– Oh, don’t worry. No need for that.
Ever snapped her fingers.
– !!?? (Mumuruu and Letty)
Magic words floated around Mumuruu and Letty right before chains appeared on their necks.
– Uhh, Grandmaster?
I just realized the chains were tied to my hand.
I really hope this isn’t what I think it is.
– It’s exactly what you’re thinking, Takaya. These two beautiful Succubi just became your property! All thanks to me!
– …WHAAAT!? (Takaya/Mumuruu/Letty)
We yelled at the top of our lungs.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 49"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.