Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 100
“Chapter 100: VERSUS Zombie Dragon 3”
Lemy and Yamy were confused, but Feria and Letty were smiling.
– Letty? Feria? What’s wrong?
– Nothing much.
– Lemy and Yamy might be surprised since it’s their first time, but we were kind of expecting you to say that at some point.
What? I’m just trying to find the best case scenario using our skills and aptitudes. Is that something weird?
– So, what’s your plan?
– I’m making a pesticide. I brought more than enough ingredients, but I have a specific one I want to use.
I took out a brightly colored mushroom.
As bright as it is, it’s incredibly poisonous. But poison can also be used as medicine if mixed correctly.
– A Grenbenni from the Sage’s Forest?
Just like Feria said, this is a Grenbenni. The mushroom that once almost killed Mike.
Now I’ll use it for the pesticide.
– I don’t know if we’ll be able to use it directly on the mosquitos. At the very least, it’ll work as a repellent. I’ll spray a less toxic version of the pesticide on Lemy and Yamy, and then with Feria’s magic we’ll try to attack the main curtain of mosquitos. I’m sorry that this is all I can do.
– No, that’s enough. That’s more than enough, actually. (Lemy)
– If you can take down the mosquitos, we can beat the dragon easily. (Yamy)
Lemy and Yamy’s irritation for not being able to properly deal with the dragon only further motivated them.
As for me, I mixed the Grenbenni powder with a healing potion. There has to be a more optimal way to prepare this, but this is what we get for now.
– G H W O O H –
It doesn’t seem like the zombie dragon is keen on waiting for us to finish. We have to be careful about a second wave of breath.
– I’m done!
The green potion changed its color to yellow.
Though it is fundamentally poison, the pesticide has reduced toxicity, so it shouldn’t be dangerous for us unless we directly ingest it.
I immediately sprinkled Lemy and Yamy with some of it.
– Your skin might tingle a bit. (Takaya)
– Nothing wrong on my end.
– Alright, get going. This is a plan made by Takaya-sama himself, so I will not allow any mistakes. (Letty)
The maids flew with such force that the mosquitos around us were blown away.
The sky was filled with black dots.
– The mosquitos are opening up a path!
The pesticide was working. The mosquitos could only watch from the distance.
– I would expect nothing less from you, Takaya. Good job.
I’m glad I was finally able to do something to help my friends.
But it’s not over yet.
– Just you wait. We’ll tear off your entire skin.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 100"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.