Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 128
“Chapter 128: Hunger”
– I will now begin explaining the details of this war to decide the representative guild of the city. (Mizott)
All the participant guilds were gathered in the meeting hall of Seaserpent.
– Lately, we have received countless requests to stop the sudden increase of longhorn boars from eating villages’ crops.
According to the flyer, 1,000S~10,000S will be rewarded for each boar hunted depending on its size.
– The winner will be the guild that earns the most money.
The time limit is exactly until the next sunrise. All members have to be present, otherwise the guild is disqualified.
It’s… not a lot of time.
– If you have any doubts check the flyers. That concludes the explanation. I wish you all the best of luck.
Hundreds of people were exiting the building like an elephant stampede.
– Takaya, we should hurry too. (Meirir)
– Right. But before that, would you mind if we dropped by somewhere first? (Takaya)
– Sure? What for? (Meirir)
– Dyke, Roar, aren’t you a bit hungry? (Takaya)
The competition had begun, and all the guilds had scattered where they thought the most boars would be.
Normally we would’ve followed them, but…
– Lunch’s ready! (Takaya)
All five of us were having lunch at a lodge in the woods near Bay Road.
– I hope you like it. It still has a few bones but nothing to worry about. (Takaya)
– R-Right… (Roar)
– Make sure to drink all the soup. You need those nutrients. (Takaya)
– …Sure? (Dyke)
– Feel free to add more salt or pepper if you want! (Takaya)
– Okay… (Meirir/Mumuruu)
– Enjoy the meal!
– … (D/R/M/M)
The food was just simple ingredients we gathered along the way or in local markets.
An adventurer should be able to live off of basic survival techniques like hunting for food, so it’s not against the rules.
– Aah, your food is so good. I feel like I’ve gained some weight~
– Gained where? Look at this.
Mumuruu and Meirir didn’t start their relationship very well, but now they’re comfortable enough with each other. They’re even pinching each other’s bellies.
I’m happy to see them like this.
– Hey! Cut it off! (Dyke/Roar)
– What’s wrong?
– Why are we just relaxing here!?
– The match already started! All the other guilds are out there hunting while we’re having a meal.
They have a point. The more time we spend hunting the more chances we have of winning.
Longhorn boars aren’t that big. 3 of us could easily take one out, especially having Mumuruu with us.
That is if we had the right equipment.
– Dyke, can you hand me one of the knives we were given?
– Huh? Here.
I grabbed the steel knife and flung it against a nearby rock.
– I knew it.
The knife broke.
As cheap as it may be, it’s steel. It shouldn’t break against a rock.
Just as I thought, all the equipment is designed to break immediately. The restorative equipment isn’t potions either, they’ll cause mild paralysis.
– All the teams must’ve received equipment like this. It’ll break on the first use, leaving everyone unarmed and exposed.
All the teams, except Seaserpent.
Mizott thought he was being sneaky, but I have enough experience with materials already. I was able to tell the difference in equipments just from a glance.
– Well then, is everyone full? We should make our move soon.
Time to capture enemy territory.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 128"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.