Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 132
“Chapter 132: Takaya’s Job”
I asked Mumuruu to keep the adventurers entertained with the longhorn leader as much as she could while we sneak around.
– Hey, what’s wrong with this one!? Its wounds are healing!
– Since when can longhorns heal!?
– Burn it with fire! Don’t let it get close!
But Mumuruu isn’t trying to help the adventurers, she’s trying to help the giant boar.
Obviously, longhorns can’t heal. It’s a combination of a small potion I made along with Mumuruu’s illusory magic.
– Let’s get started while everyone else is distracted. We don’t have a single horn yet.
The way to prove that we’ve hunted a boar is to show their horn, since they’re proportional to the size of their body.
The only horn we had was used to make weapons, so we’re currently at zero.
– Hey! I found a big one that can barely move.
Roar pointed towards a boar that was struggling to run away. Perhaps another team failed to hunt it.
– Roar, try to hit it with an arrow. I added some of the soporific to them so it should be easier to take it down.
– Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not Feria. My skills are Level III, IV at most. I can’t hit it from this far.
– Trust me. I’m sure the current you will be able to do it.
– Current me? Whatever, let me try.
Roar hid in a nearby bush and drew his bow.
– Huh? What’s with this weird feeling?
– Too hard for you? (Dyke)
– No… The opposite, actually. I can’t explain it, but my vision is clear. I know I’m going to hit its vital spots for sure.
Good. My plan worked.
– Looks like you’ve started to digest lunch. My cooking skills are good enough to buff you and increase your levels for a short period of time.
The disadvantage is that the effect takes a long time for the effect to kick in.
– Try shooting the boar.
The longhorn sensed the danger, but it was too late. The moment it turned around, the arrow had already pierced the prey.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 132"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.