Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 134
“Chapter 134: Ambush”
About five or six unknown adventurers came out from the shadows of the night. They were all wearing highly rare equipment.
– Who are you?
– Yeah, sure, let me just tell you all about ourselves now. How about you hand over everything you have instead?
It’s clear he’s a bandit, but the fact that they’re wearing such equipment is really strange.
– Takaya… We should give in.
She’s right. We’re only 4, we’re all tired, I can’t fight, and Dyke is wounded.
– Damn it…
I handed over the bags with all of our loot.
– Takaya, what are you doing!? (Roar)
– We don’t have a choice. It’s the money or us.
– Smart fellow. No hard feelings though, this isn’t personal. Maybe blame your bad luck.
With all the horns and magical stones in those bags, these guys could make enough profit for weeks.
– Man, what a hit. And here I thought you guys would be a waste of time.
The bandits disappeared into the dark of the night.
All that was left was four adventurers hanging their heads.
– That sucks… (Meirir)
– Right… I know this kind of thing isn’t unusual, but it still feels bad. (Roar)
All the tension and fatigue we’ve been accumulating certainly didn’t help us digest the situation.
– Dyke, how are you feeling?
– I can walk just fine but forget about fighting. If only I had reacted faster, maybe we could’ve run away…
– No need for that, just rest. I’ll try to piece together a potion for you.
I think we all need to take a second to calm down.
– There’s space in the reserve, right? I believe it’s time I take matters into my own hands.
– Huh? That voice…
From the woods came Akane wearing not her usual kimono but an outfit similar to a ninja.
– What are you doing here?
– Let’s leave the talk for later. We have to treat your friend.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 134"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.