Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 135
“Chapter 135: Midnight Counterattack”
– Ah, I thought we were being attacked again, but it’s this beauty of a woman.
– Umm, uh, yes… My name… is Akane. I apogolize for any inconvecience Takaya coul’vde caused.
– Akane-san, calm down. These are friends.
Akane has been a proper member of Searat for some time, but this is the first time she has introduced herself.
– Is it fine for you to enter as a substitute? We didn’t put your name in the form.
– The Grandmaster said she has an “acquaintance” which she pressured to put me on the list. And then she forced me to come here to help you.
– Aahh… (T/M/D/R)
Of course she would do that.
– I’m glad you’re here, but the hunting is pretty much over, and we just got all of our loot stolen.
There must be close to no small boars left alive.
We’ll finish last place.
– Are you okay with that? (Akane)
– Huh? (Takaya)
– They stole your belongings when you were at your weakest and simply walked away. Will you sit there and accept that?
– What do you want us to do? Go beat their lights out?
– Well… Yes? I’ll leave it to you four to decide. My grosbeak found the culprits and is following them as we speak. They’ll reach their hideout soon.
Mumuruu will be back anytime, and we have Akane now…
It’s risky, but if we manage to beat them we’ll be back in the game.
– Let’s do it. (Meirir)
– Yeah. (Roar)
– Are you sure? (Takaya)
– Of course. When we fall, we stand up again. (Meirir)
– If we left things like this, it would be as if we worked for free. Can’t have that. (Roar)
– We gotta show them what we’re made of. And by we, I mean you, because I can’t fight. (Dyke)
I have no reason to object. If anything, this turn of events only further motivated us.
– It’s settled, then.
The night of the counterattack has begun.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 135"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.