Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 136
“Chapter 136: Midnight Counterattack 2”
– Aaah~ I’m so tired. I did as much as I could. (Mumuruu)
– You did more than enough. Thank you. (Takaya)
– Eheheee~ No problem~ (Mumuruu)
I patted Mumuruu’s head as a reward for her hard work.
– You two seem quite close. (Akane)
– Why the pouty face? (Mumuruu)
– This is my face. Are you incapable of remembering any face that’s not Takaya’s?
– Don’t tell me… Are you aiming for Takaya too? Forget about it, he’s MY master.
– “AIMING”!? What has gone wrong in your life to think I… I-I would like him!?
– Hmmmmm~ I wonder~ Takaya, what do you thi-
– Shall we start our strategy meeting soon!? Dyke, Roar, come here. (Takaya)
– Sometimes I wish you got kicked by a goat. (Dyke)
– Next time think about not holding more flowers than you can handle. (Roar)
With the best of timings but oblivious to the situation, Akane’s grosbeak landed on my head.
– Good job, Grosbeak. Here, have some worms. They’re your favorites!
Now we can track the exact position of the bandits’ hideout.
– It’s time to make a plan. (Akane)
– Plan? We just barge in and kill them. (Mumuruu)
– She’s right. We’ll teach them how much limbs can turn before it gets ugly. (Meirir)
Akane just stood there in silence and looked at me.
– Understood, then. You two do your thing.
With Akane’s grosbeak leading the way, we ran back to the place we originally came from.
At first I was skeptical, but there’s no way a trained familiar like this would be wrong.
Something else I noticed is that usually bandits resort to looting because they’re poor or desperate. But these bandits were too well-equipped for that.
They didn’t look like run-of-the-mill adventurers either.
– I can’t believe we’re here at this hour. Bay Road’s District Fifth. Where most dark guilds are.
Dark guilds undertake quests that can’t be requested publicly, including criminal acts.
Did we happen to be unlucky enough to be found by some bandits walking around? Or did someone hire a dark guild to ambush us?
Comments for chapter "Chapter 136"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.