Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 137
“Chapter 137: District Fifth”
From the outside, District Fifth actually looks like a middle-class residential area. But that’s just from the outside.
– I can see so many lights on for how late it is.
– District Fifth doesn’t sleep. Stores have strictly regulated hours to do business, but most stores here operate without a permit anyways.
Meirir, Mumuruu and I passed by an unconscious drunk man as we headed towards our destination.
It would be suspicious, to say the least, if a bunch of adventurers from outside suddenly barged in, so we separated into different groups. Meirir, Mumuruu and me, Dyke and Roar as another group, and Akane is going by herself.
– By the way, what did you bring when you went back?
– Just a little gift.
All of our weapons were confiscated and stored in the branch, but that’s not all the items we had.
I was holding a spherical object containing something pitch black. It’s supposed to be thrown, but I guess it can be used as a distraction too.
Obviously bringing items from outside the competition is against the rules, but this has nothing to do with the competition. Besides, Seaserpent were the ones cheating in the first place.
– Over there.
Grosbeak landed on top of a three-story building with thick curtains on every window.
There are two drunkards guarding the entrance. One with an axe and one with a sword. As cheap as they get.
– Mumuruu-chan, leave those two to me. The guys inside might be stronger than I can handle, so I’ll leave those to you.
– Gotcha. Just when I wanted to go a little crazy.
– Be careful, there might be innocent people on the first floor.
– I don’t think that changes much.
This is still a dark guild, so whatever is going on inside can’t be good.
– It was so easy to track them down. Why hasn’t the branch done something about them? (Mumuruu)
– Seaserpent might get a lot of requests, but when you look at District Fifth… Are they really doing their job correctly? (Meirir)
– Whatever. We just have to crush them ourselves.
Laws don’t protect those who don’t abide by them.
– I’m waiting for the signal.
– It’ll come from grosbeak. Akane will drop on the rooftop, Roar will be ready with fire arrows, and I’ll be at the back while you two do your thing.
Meirir fist-bumped me and went ahead to talk with the two guards.
At the chirping of a bird, talk time was over. Meirir knocked the guards unconscious with a lightning-fast kick.
Time for the assault.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 137"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.