Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 143
“Chapter 143: To the Royal Capital, but First”
After the celebration, we ironed out all the details with Rizerotta and her assistants.
The assistants weren’t happy with all my demands, but they ended up accepting all of them.
Early in the morning, I headed to Road First to meet up with everyone.
– You’re 5 minutes late. (Feria)
– Sorry. Mumuruu and Mike’s preparations took longer than I expected.
We’re all wearing Alta Masters uniforms. I got them to lend us some outfits.
– I don’t like it! I want to take it off~ (Mike)
– I don’t have enough skin exposed. (Mumuruu)
Mumuruu looks especially uncomfortable since she’s hiding her horns and wings.
My first condition was that all of us had to go to the guild’s headquarters.
Obviously I want to be near my friends, but I’m gathering secret intel for Kouya. The more company I have the safer I’ll be.
– Takaya-kun! I’m glad you were all able to make it. I’m sorry about how sudden everything is.
– On the contrary, I’m sorry about all the conditions I asked for.
– You should be. At least it was easy to pull the strings.
By the way, replacements from Alta Masters are filling for us in Searat. Mitta wasn’t very amused until she heard there were handsome men among the transferees.
– Well, then. Shall we go? Get your luggage in the carriage. It’s a long way to Royal Capital.
– Don’t worry about that, I’m here.
A blue-haired wizard appeared in front of Rizerotta.
– Good morning. Takaya, did you make my breakfast?
– Sage of the Forest, are you coming with us? You even have the uniform on.
– Eh, I have some spare free time. I want to see how much my disciple has “grown”
Good, it’ll be reassuring to have her along. As reassuring as she can be, considering her questionable advances on me.
– Ah, right. Don’t expect to see Akane for some time. (Ever)
– What? (Takaya)
Well, of course. We’re going to Royal Capital.
But she wouldn’t say that for no reason.
Did Akane go somewhere?
– “I guess being able to leave and spread your wings really helped you change. I wish I could too…” –
– Come on, don’t look so worried. You know her, she’ll be fine. She just has to deal with some stuff. I’m still available to help her. You just focus on your job.
– … Alright.
I’m sure it’s fine to leave it to Ever.
– Master, are you really that worried?
I wish I could help in any way, as small as it were.
I’m about to leave for an important mission and here I am getting so distracted.
– *Sigh* I’d say I’m surprised at your reaction, but I’m really not. (Ever)
– Hold my hand. You too, Mike.
– Hey! Sage of the Forest! What do you think you’re doing!?
Ever started her teleportation magic.
– Rizerotta, I’m borrowing Takaya for three to seven days. I’ll give him back once we’re done. Don’t worry about those tasks you wanted him to do, I’ll properly compensate you.
– What? Well-
– It’s decided, then. Let’s go.
– I’m sorry guys, you can go on ahead without me! (Takaya)
We faded away before Rizerotta was able to object any further.
Our new destination was Shizuma, the island in the east where Akane was born and raised.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 143"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.