Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 148
“Chapter 148: Shrine Maiden of the Moon”
Following Akane, we reached a small village at the top of the stairs.
About four or five small wooden houses, a well in the middle, and a bonfire being the only prominent light in the blizzard.
So, this is where Akane was born.
– This place is… kind of warm. (Takaya)
– Quite the contrary. It feels like the peak of winter all year round.
– I wasn’t talking about the weather.
A voice coming from the direction of one of the houses interrupted our conversation.
– UWAAAH! Mom! Sis hit me!
– I didn’t! Tobi was trying to pull a prank on me! Dad, did you see it!?
The pitter-patter of the kids running was the only ambient sound around us.
– You were saying? (Akane)
– Well, I’m sure that’s an exception. (Takaya)
– I don’t want to live here anymore! She gets away with everything! (Tobi)
– What are you talking about? You’re just gonna go cry on Akane’s lap again anyways.
– I will! Akane-sama is a much better sister than you!
A little boy with a shaved head ran out of his house.
He looks like a perfectly normal and mischievous kid, but he must be an Oni descendant just like Akane.
– Ah, for crying out loud. Come back here! You’ll bother the chief!
– Shut up! I’m not coming back home this time!
– Tobi, did you have another fight with Michihi? You promised me you wouldn’t prank her again. (Akane)
– Ugh, Akane…
Tobi’s expression turned from angry to remorseful.
– Anyways! Akane, are you allowed to be out by yourself? Where are Souji and Kihachirou?
– They’re back already. And so should you. Come on, apologize to Michihi.
As Tobi hung his head, he noticed the two strangers behind Akane.
– Hmmm, who are you?
– Uhh, those are… some friends.
– We are Akane’s family. We used to live together with Akane. (Mike)
– Y-You lived t-together!?
Oh no. Something bad is coming. I can feel it.
– Uhh… Tobi-ku- (Takaya)
– AKANE HAS A BOYFRIEND! SHE BROUGHT HER BOYFRIEND AND CHILD TO THE VILLAGE!!!!!
My experience with this village has been questionable so far.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 148"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.