Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 150
“Chapter 150: Moonflower”
We went through the backdoor to find a narrow path surrounded by thick roots and trees.
It’s also unusually dark, as if the blizzard wasn’t enough to cover my vision. I can’t even see the shrine Fuji was talking about.
– We keep going straight, right? (Takaya)
– Right. But allow me to confirm something first. (Fuji)
– … Sure?
Fuji took a few steps forward and sent out a white dove, which I assume is her own messenger.
She’s been avoiding me since we saw each other at the residence.
– Akane, do you hate master?
– Why are you sneaking glances at him?
– Wh-!? I’m not!? I’m actually doing the opposi- Ah, forget it…
– Here it is. (Fuji)
The white dove landed on Fuji’s shoulder. They both nodded at each other.
– Shall we go?
In a single line, Fuji, Me, Mike and Akane followed the path.
– It’s the first time I’ve walked on such soft snow like this.
The snow in my town used to be like slushy ice. This is basically powder snow.
– I’m fine, don’t worry about me. (Takaya)
– Why are you telling ME that? (Akane)
– Well, Mike said you’ve been looking at me, so I thought maybe you were worrie-GWH!?
A snowball the size of a hand hit my face.
– You’re so stupid.
– Not as much as the one that goes back to her hometown without saying anything!
I grabbed some of the snow and retaliated.
– What the hell do you think you’re doing!?
Akane’s face turned red, but I don’t think it was from embarrassment this time.
– Listen, it’s not like I wanted to leave so suddenly! I was thinking about all of you the whole time…
– Then how about you consulted us before you left!? That’s called being self-conceited!
Both of our faces were met with a snowball at the same time.
It felt nice having such a cold feel cool down our faces.
– Are you two fighting? (Mike)
– Yes, we are! Mike, help me, throw snowballs at the blockhead. (Takaya)
– Got it!
– What!? Mik-NGH!?
– I hit her!
– YOU BUNCH OF…
Somehow, we started a snowball fight.
Although it felt more like rather than snowballs we were throwing our frustrations against each other.
I figured Fuji would stop us but she’s just looking at me in disappointment.
I flopped onto the snow in exhaustion.
– Haah… Why? Why did you leave without saying anything? I know I’m a good-for-nothing idiot, but maybe I could’ve helped.
– Do you hate us? (Mike)
– Well, I… What else was I supposed to do?
– Will we find the explanation at the end of this path?
– Yes. Its name is Moonflower. The divine sword that both protects the island and binds us.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 150"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.