Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 161
“Chapter 161: The Moon’s Ice Sword”
“I want you to make me into a proper sword”
– Truth is, I’m far from perfect as is. As you know, my siblings disintegrated before reaching Earth. I was barely saved, but I’m so weak that I can barely even be visible.
– So, if I save you, will you leave this island?
– Of course. In fact, I have to.
Moonflower bowed her head again.
– Please. I am begging you. There is no one else to help me.
– What if I destroyed you?
– Then no one will be able to stop that. Chaos will return to the world.
I have no idea what she’s talking about. I’m not well-versed in the history of this world. But I’m planning on staying in it for a while, so chaos doesn’t sound very good.
I only came to this island to look for Akane, and here I am getting involved in a mission to save the world.
– Alright. I’ll help you as much as I can.
– However, I have some conditions. You will leave the island, you will obey my orders, and you will disappear from this world once you’re done with your objectives.
– I do not mind. That was my intent in the first place.
Moonlight leaked into the shrine, illuminating a sword that was barely visible.
– This way, please.
I stood in front of Moonflower.
– I will take some of your magic energy. Please visualize the image of the moon.
– The moon? Is any form okay?
– Yes. My home is the same regardless of the form. Now, touch my blade. Don’t worry, it won’t cut you.
A cold sensation spread from my fingertips into my body.
Even though she was absorbing my magic, it didn’t feel as bad as I thought. It felt like having blood drawn.
– I would like a little more, but that should be enough for today. It will take some time for my body to acclimate to your magic.
Promising to come back, I returned to the residence.
– Master, look!
I looked up, but instead of the usual blizzard covering my vision, I saw the full moon.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 161"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.