Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 185
“Chapter 185: As the Older Sister”
– Hmm. It hasn’t been long since Takaya left, but things feel so different.
Ever was lost in thought as she climbed the stone steps covered in moss.
The island was already a disaster the moment she happened to stumble upon it. The inhabitants would desperately keep fires going to avoid freezing to death.
She was aware that a strange object was contaminating Shimazu, and that she had the power to get rid of it, but no one on the island asked for her help.
Ever herself was not interested in heroic deeds. She merely lives her life as she wants.
That’s the way of The Sage of the Forest.
It’s how she has always been and will continue to be.
– Pretty landscape now, right, Sage?
Ever’s first disciple was standing at top of the stairs.
The Oni descendant had always been harsh and rigorous, but now she had a gentle smile on her face.
– Or maybe I should call you Grandmaster again.
– No need to. You’re not my disciple anymore.
Instead of her usual hakama, she was wearing a hooded magical robe, shorts, leather boots, and a pouch on her belt to hold items.
Akane had always been a guest from Shimazu in unfamiliar environments. But now she was ready to be an adventurer.
All thanks to Takaya’s influence.
– Michihi made these clothes using stuff you gave me. Do I look weird?
– No. It suits you very well. Takaya will be happy.
– *Sigh* First Moonlight, now you too?
– Looks like you’re getting along with the sword.
– Yes. She’s very dangerous when not by my side, though. Anyways, enough of that. Let’s get going to the Royal Capital.
Akane grabbed Ever’s sleeve for the first time in a long time.
– The cherry trees here are pretty.
– Grandmother says it’ll take another month for them to fully bloom.
Nurturing from the sunlight was a special cherry tree that only grows on this island.
It was the first time Ever had seen it, yet she still felt a sense of nostalgia.
– Do you know that tree?
– Yeah. I liked it.
– Forget it. It’s a long story from long long ago.
Light particles started floating around the two.
– Are you not worried about Takaya? (Akane)
– I am. But there are matters that take priority.
“I’ve taught them well”, Ever thought to herself as the sight of the island left their vision.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 185"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.