Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 196
“Chapter 196: Terms”
The Seventh, the meteorite that infected Septe’s family for generations, crumbled into pieces of rainbow-colored rocks.
“Until next time, Master. I hope our fates meet again”
The calm voice of a girl reached my ears.
Akane’s sword turned to dust and disappeared.
– It’s over… (Akane)
– Not yet. (Takaya)
Septe regained control of her body, but she didn’t regain consciousness.
– SEPTE! Please, say something! Septe! (Raviola)
Saying her body was in an awful state would be a huge understatement. It was completely covered in blood, and her arms and thighs were swollen and painted dark red. Not a single one of her internal organs must be working properly, if they even are in their right place.
– Ahh, this is bad. I can’t do anything about this. (Dyke)
Dyke’s ability won’t magically return her body to normal, it will rewind time. Which means Septe would have to re-live Tilchina’s attacks without having Seventh’s armored skin.
She was barely breathing, but with every breath, her life drew closer to its end.
We all just sat there and looked at her, accepting her death.
– Hey, you want to save that girl? (Tilchina)
– …Can you do it? (Raviola)
– Yes. It’s simple. She has to become my servant.
Both Tilchina, the most powerful vampire, and Kouya, who became her servant, are almost immortal. The fact that Kouya got stabbed in the heart and is still alive is the best proof of it.
However, that would mean Septe will become a demon.
What is more important for Raviola? Her beliefs, or her friend’s life?
– I can imagine you’re not doing this out of the kindness of your heart. What’s the catch? (Raviola)
– Well, that makes things easier. We just want to get along and live a peaceful life. (Tilchina)
– You… want a peace treaty with the Royal Capital? (Raviola)
– Exactly. We can work out the details later, but that’s the gist of it.
That was Kouya’s intention from the beginning. By saving the Royal Capital and helping the most important guild of adventurers, they would be able to form a stable relationship with our world.
Now that Seventh is gone, the Royal Capital has lost a lot of economic and military power. This deal would be beneficial for all parties involved.
– … (Raviola)
Septe’s life was vanishing. There was no time to think.
Raviola looked back at the rest of her friends, but none of them was able to open their mouths.
This was a decision for her to take. As an adventurer, as Septe’s friend, and as the princess of the Royal Capital.
– I’m sorry, Septe. Forgive me.
Raviola let go of what was left of Septe’s hand.
– I accept the deal. I will talk to the other members of the royal family.
– Great! China-chan.
The demons hurried to get the ritual working. Tilchina had to share her blood and magic with Septe.
– Excuse me. I have one condition.
– What is it? Speak. We don’t have much time.
– I want to become a servant too.
– What!? (Tilchina/Kouya)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 196"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.