Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 216
“Chapter 216: The Sage of the Volcano 3”
Tree papers help people find their place in the world. It’s how I was able to find such an amazing group of friends.
– There are a lot of mysteries surrounding these little boys. I’m sure you’ve thought about it too.
– Well, yeah.
No one I’ve asked knows where or how tree papers were created, or why the aptitudes of a person are pictured as a tree.
By the way, no one knows how to make them. There are few of them, and they’re very valuable.
A mysterious item that appeared in this world long ago.
– We know what they do now, but think about our ancestors. They see one of these and suddenly a picture of a tree appears. Not very clear, right?
I don’t even know how people came to understand them.
If only the aptitudes could be quantified, or at least made easier to comprehend…
– … Wait.
– What is it?
– Maybe the tree papers were used for a different purpose originally?
– Hahaha! You’re a quick one, ey? Come live with me, Ever doesn’t need you.
– I’m under the tutelage of a great Grandmaster. Thank you for the offer. Besides, you have Regda-san already.
– Ah, he’s a brilliant one, but too hard-headed. Talking to him is as boring as talking to the rocks in this volcano.
– …How blunt.
– As you can see, I spend all day here researching the people of this country. They’re all my hostages.
– Hostages? That’s a bit-
– It’s not an exaggeration. You’ve seen the birthmark on this country’s citizens, right?
– Regda! Can you hear me? Get the ritual ready!
I don’t know if Regda heard her or not, but Shamsheel put on her black and red robe.
– We’re going somewhere else. Tell your friends at the summit to go back home.
I have no reason to refuse. I came here looking for information.
– Got it. Mike, can you take care of that?
– I can, but where are you going? I don’t want to leave you alone.
– What an anxious puppy you are. Don’t worry, it’s called a ritual but it’s not dangerous at all. If anything, I’ll be there to protect him.
– Hoooh? You wanna fight? Inside my own crater? Are you sure about that?
Shamsheel’s fist became red hot like lava. Regda’s magic was still in effect, and even then I felt like my skin was about to melt.
– Haha, I’m joking. I’ll spare you from the fight. Though I could use a little puppy as a familiar. What do you think?
– Uuu~ Stop patting my head!
– It’s just a little bit of burnt hair.
– I don’t want to be bald! Master! Say something!
Moments like these make me appreciate the fact that Ever is my Grandmaster.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 216"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.