Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 224
“Chapter 224: Visitor 2”
Septe and Raviola sat outside of the room, leaving Kouya and me by ourselves.
– I knew those two were up to something, but to think that they were trying to imprint skills on someone’s tree…
According to Kouya, when someone becomes Tilchina’s servant, the “Immortal” condition is engraved in their tree.
Which means that if her experiment succeeds, as long as Shamsheel has a “blueprint”, she could make anyone immortal, for example.
– Can you believe it? The sage is using the people of Wols for her loony experiments. Takes some guts, huh? (Kouya)
– I know, right?
Shamsheel never told me what her ultimate goal was. Regda seems to know, but getting him to talk would be near impossible.
Ever might know too, but I haven’t seen her since Wols.
– I’m interested in that voice you heard. You said it didn’t sound like a human?
– If anything, it sounded like a machine spelling out a passcode or something.
– And then?
– And then I felt like something was pushing me out. It wasn’t the heat itself. It felt like an external force was fencing me off.
– Sounds like a computer system.
– That’s one of the conclusions I reached. But we don’t have stuff like item lists or status windows.
The only thing we have is tree papers.
We don’t even know why we’re in this world. Did we magically get transferred into another dimension? Were we forced to login into some sick game? Is this all just a really vivid hallucination?
Maybe that’s Shamsheel’s objective. Maybe she wants to find out such truth.
The sages themselves are unknown entities. Human beings that are not quite human beings.
– Oh, right. What was that you wanted to tell me about Ever?
– Hm? Ah, yeah. Here.
– …A letter?
I recognize this seal.
– It’s a letter with a teleportation spell. Like the one you used with Raigoh. The Sage of the Forest sent it to my Grandmaster.
– …Your what?
– My Grandmaster. She’s a retired weirdo that leeches off me. She lives at my place.
– And that Grandmaster is…?
– The Sage of Darkness.
Yet another troublesome character has somehow joined my life.
– I’m sorry, come again?
– The Sage of Darkness, Milligan.
– And she’s… Your Grandmaster?
– Yes? She lives in the demon world because she’s used to miasma. Anyways. I’ll give you the letter. I need you to relay a message to the Sage of the Forest.
Kouya’s eyes became blood red and the temperature in the room fell down.
– “Do not lay a finger on any of my loved ones. I will make sure you regret it”
The only sound in the room after that was the sound of my gulping.
If Ever does something to Milligan, Kouya and I would become enemies.
I have to make sure that doesn’t happen.
– Hey! What do you think you’re doing!? Stop it! (Septe)
The silence was interrupted by a commotion outside.
– TAKAYA! I KNOW YOU’RE THERE!
– That voice… Regda-san?
– The disciple of the Sage of the Volcano? Septe, Raviola, let him in.
– Master, are you sure?
– It’s fine. We’re done talking here. Besides, it’s not often that three disciples of sages gather in one place.
Rather than slowly intruding in, Regda slammed open the door and entered the room.
– Regda-san, what’s wrong? (Takaya)
– “What’s wrong”!? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? (Regda)
– Calm down and explain yourself. What happened? (Kouya)
– Shamsheel-sama is dead. The Sage of the Forest must’ve killed her.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 224"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.