Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 233
“Chapter 233: To the Summit”
I’ve seen a lot of things in my life in this world, but never have I seen such raw magical power.
I doubt she even did anything complicated from her perspective. She simply unleashed her strength onto the poor wolf.
– Waah, it’s been a long time since I last shot that. Sorry if I scared you! But it’s over now. Here’s the proof.
Shiori threw at me one of the fangs of the divine wolf. It was bigger than the palm of my hand.
Actually, it was the only remnant of the wolf. No other trace was left.
– Minagami-san, thank you for helping us.
– I’m happy to be of use to you.
– The marking aside, how did you get here? Teleportation magic?
– Yes, but not from me. This is my first time in Snowpeak. Look over there.
A group of unnaturally black clouds was gathered far above us.
– Correct. She was here once already. I asked her to please take us here. By the way, I just landed. The Shiori you saw before was an illusion I made.
The answer to Shiori’s riddle to the wolf was “You just arrived”. Not that it can answer anymore.
– I would prefer we head back already. We can take you to Bay Road. I’m sure the rest of your friends are worried.
It’s a reassuring offer. The people in the Thundercloud Boat could protect us from any danger.
But I can’t go yet.
– I’m grateful for your help, but we still have to find Mike.
– Mike… Ah, the wolf girl?
– She’s an important friend. Even more, she’s our family.
As much as I trust her to be able to defend herself, it’s been more than enough time to realize that something’s wrong.
– …I see. I know that girl doesn’t like me, but I’d be glad to help.
– Of course! We’ve already come so far. Might as well be here until the end.
Looking for Mike with just the 4 of us would be a disaster. Having Shiori with us is just what we needed to relax.
– Would you mind if I took a detour to the boat first? I’d like to take extra weapons and medicine just in case. (Shiori)
I don’t see a problem with it. If Ralph and Arueetel hear what’s going on they might want to join.
But Shiori was just standing there.
– My magic is sealed.
– I can do very basic things, but I can’t cast spells. Look.
A white haze emerged from the magic circle when she tried to teleport.
– I can feel it too. It’s a sort of magical barrier. (Dyke)
– Spot on. I’m assuming it was set to affect the entire mountain. Quite the powerful blockade… (Shiori)
Did Shiori’s Omega Ray ring an alarm somewhere?
Or is this another trick by whoever summoned us here?
– Let’s get going. The others will start looking for us if we take too long. Trust me, even without magic we’re fine.
It’s not like we have any other choice.
I have to trust her.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 233"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.