Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 245
“Chapter 245: Crumble”
– What are you doing here?
– Good question.
– …What happened to Shiori?
– Hehe, I wonder.
Hardly looking like the Sage of Light, Ernika stood there with pure darkness hidden behind her smile.
– Allow me to repeat myself. You won’t be leaving this place anytime soon. Especially you, Takaya-kun.
– Master, stand back.
Light magic has the most applications out of any of the attributes. Attack, defense, recovery, illusions, and others.
– Cute little wolf, this isn’t about you. There’s someone that wishes to have a deep conversation with your master. In the meantime, you can come with me and-
Before she could finish, Leonis slashed her in half.
– HOW dare you mock the image of my wife, Sage of Light. You’ve gone too far.
– Ouchie ouchie! Leonis-san, don’t be mean.
Ernika, or rather, “Falme”, was laying on the floor with her face full of blood.
This is what she meant by “having some fun”.
– I bet you want to know how I’m acquaintanced with your dead wife.
– I don’t. The only thing I want is to bash your skull to dust.
– Woah! Someone woke up on the wrong paw. You see, we were part of the army of the Sacred Land. I knew her face pretty well, but I still wanted to make sure, so I may or may not have taken a peek in her tomb~
– YOU… I will make sure you perish here and now.
– Oh how I would like to see you try! Come, my blade!
Since she’s a sage, I thought she would fight using only magic, but Ernika took out a sword from a magic circle.
Her stance… It reminds me of someone’s, but I can’t quite remember whose.
– Takaya, leave this to me. Take my daughter and run away.
It’s the best course of action. Even if Mike and Leonis team up, there’s no guarantee that they can beat a sage.
– Don’t worry. I’ll retreat too if I need to. (Leonis)
– Okay… Mike!
– Hold tight! (Mike)
Right after Leonis lunged at Ernika, Mike jumped away with the four of us holding to her.
– Careful with that! (Ernika)
Regardless of Leonis’ astonishing speed, Ernika dodged the attack with ease, as if signaling that the wolf wasn’t even worth trying.
Her eyes were set on me.
– Ahahaha! It’s been so long since I last played tag! Brings back memories.
Ernika hit Leonis with the side of her sword, who quickly recovered and struck back to try and buy us more time.
His attack was stopped by another sword.
– I will be your opponent, wolf. (???)
– Reinforcements!? (Leonis)
A blonde man appeared using teleportation magic and interrupted the fight. His entire body was equipped with silver armor.
– Lloyd? Why are you here? (Ernika)
– Don’t worry, I left a little something to replace me. Please let me deal with these insects.
– Really? I’ll take your word then.
I don’t know who he is, but they seem to be on good terms. There’s a chance that Lloyd is her disciple.
Leaving the wolf to Lloyd, Ernika leapt towards us.
– Is that all you got!? Come on, run faster! I’m about to catch you! Hahahaha! (Ernika)
She’s around 10 meters away from us. It’s impossible for her to reach us.
– Have a little surprise! (Ernika)
The tip of Ernika’s sword stretched far enough to pierce the block of snow right beside Mike’s foot.
I need to do something.
But what can I do?
Why are my abilities failing me?
If my magic circuits had shut off again I would’ve realized from the horrible pain. There has to be a way to fix me.
(If the problem isn’t within my body, it has to be someone else’s faul-)
A cold chill ran down my spine.
(…No way… It can’t be)
When? And how?
I was doing totally fine during the fight with Falme (Ernika). How is it possible?
– Sayonara, Takaya-kun. But don’t worry, you won’t die. I’m sure Shiori-chan will be looking for you.
Due to the large amounts of snow, we couldn’t realize it in time, but we were standing on top of the gap of a crevasse.
Ernika hit the ground so hard that it made us humans fall down the pit.
Mike tried to help us, but Ernika was using her wings to pester Mike.
The four of us fell to the bottom of a block of ice while hearing Mike’s voice slowly fading away.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 245"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.