Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 252
Chapter 252: “At the Creator’s Tomb”
– …Did something happen? (Akane)
Ten minutes had passed since Takaya fell down. Not a single plea for life.
No response from her bugs either.
Takaya’s tree was Shiori’s now. One of those three had to have some hidden power.
“Should I go down and check?”
– Could you do me a favor and stop resisting? Don’t you get tired? (Shiori)
– Lose focus for a split second and you can be dead sure your head will fly off. (Ever)
The Sage of the Forest kept trying to break the light shackles restraining her.
For further security, Shiori added a spell that would damage the sage every time she tried to force her way out.
It was working perfectly, but Ever didn’t care.
– “The sages will weaken as long as their nucleus are close to each other”. You should know that, right? (Shiori)
– The nutjob talked, huh? (Ever)
– A fitting name for Ernika. The only thing she cares about is her faith.
Ever clicked her tongue.
– When there were seven of us, we would constantly quarrel with each other. Nuclei were added as a measure to prevent us from fighting.
– Added by your “Creator”?
Ever looked up. A black tombstone on her sight.
It had countless stars imprinted in the center, almost as if someone had carved the night sky into it.
Shiori had traveled around the world. She had seen everything, she thought, until she set her eyes on the tomb.
Though none of that matters if she can be with Takaya.
– You won’t take my disciple.
– Oh, I’m not planning on killing Takaya. I can let you visit him if you want!
– No way I’m letting go of him. I just want that kid to smile.
– Is it regret? Do you wish you had said “Sorry” one last time?
No response, yet Ever’s killing intent could scare any magical beast on the continent.
“If only Shiori wasn’t carrying Shamsheel’s core…”
Even now, Shiori was trying hard to keep the sage at bay.
Something was wrong. Shiori knew it.
Considering Ever was trying to break free, it’s not like she was trying to buy time for Takaya and the others.
– Come on, come on…
“It’s just an old wolf and a child. How much longer do they plan to take?”
– Ah, finally.
– Sorry dear, we were having fun.
Ernika came in carrying Lloyd on her shoulder, full of wounds and blood on his armor.
– …Nothing that someone the likes of you should worry about. (Lloyd)
– Hm. (Shiori)
A foul-mouthed man, but wise and loyal.
“As long as I have enough chess pieces…”
– Come on Ever, give it up already. I have my sword, and Shiori has Shamsheel’s gauntlets. (Ernika)
Not just one, but now two nuclei were weakening Ever. Of course, such was the case for Ernika too.
Ever kept hurting herself struggling against the chains.
But it was pointless.
Nagami Takaya was now Minagami Shiori’s property.
– Don’t utter his name. He’s mine.
Improved by Takaya’s skills, Shiori’s sword cut cleanly through the sage’s arm with no effort at all.
– Easy there, please. It’s my divine duty to punish Ever. Not yours.
– Sorry, I just felt like teaching her a lesson. I’ll leave her to you. I need to check on Takaya.
– Heh. (Ever)
Before a twisted smile could form on Shiori’s face, Ever giggled.
– Thank you, Shiori. Thank you for being so predictable. Now I can protect him.
Shiori couldn’t understand.
Even in her last moments, the sage is still trying her hardest.
“Why? Why is she smiling as if she just won the battle!?”
Comments for chapter "Chapter 252"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.