Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 254
“Chapter 254: Rebirth”
– …And that’s it. Did you get all that?
I told Roar everything that happened during my experiments with Shamsheel.
I would’ve liked Meirir and Dyke to hear it too but they’re too busy protecting us.
During and after the conversation Roar remained silent the entire time.
Even I can’t fully understand all this talk about skills. I can’t imagine hearing it for the first time in a situation like this.
– Roar, are you okay?
– Yeah. Give me a second, I’m thinking.
Sweat was dripping down Roar’s forehead.
– Roar!? (Dyke)
– Any second now! (Meirir)
– I know! Shut up and let me think.
This is not an easy task. In fact, it’s something that has probably never been done before. Roar needs time to focus.
If only we had something to stop the beasts.
– Sorry to make you wait.
Just as Meirir and Dyke were about to reach their limits, an object with a familiar voice fell down from the hole.
Three diamond-shaped pieces of metal with a shiny green light in the center.
They set up to protect Meirir, Dyke, Roar and me.
– You did well. Now leave it to me.
– That voice… Grandmaster!?
– Yes. This is my true form.
– Leave the talk for later. My Creator gave me a name, and I will do everything in my power to honor it.
The shields were cycling between us protecting us from every single attack.
Ice shards, acid spit by insects, beast fangs, nothing made its way past Ever.
– Go help Takaya. He needs your help. (Ever)
– Right! (Meirir)
– I have no idea what’s going on, but I guess we owe you. (Dyke)
Now able to focus due to our new protection, Roar used his powers to become “me”.
Meirir and Dyke held my hands to reassure me.
– Here I go.
Roar put his hands on my back.
– Just picture… I’m inside Takaya’s body…
Comments for chapter "Chapter 254"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.