Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 272
“Chapter 272: Disciple’s Aspiration”
After we revived Ever, we had to get up to date with all the orders and paperwork we had. Especially the requests from Royal Capital.
It was nice having her help me out with the basic stuff.
– What is that? Smells good~ (Mike)
– Just some spices for cooking.
I was making a mix of herbs with pepper seeds. Salt and pepper are common in this world, but they barely change the taste of the food, which is why I tried making a different spice.
– Takaya, everything’s ready. Are you sure you can take care of Ralph’s request? (Akane)
– I have the materials to do it, even if it takes time.
Akane was holding Ralph’s sword. It’s made of Indestructible Jewel, but it was severely damaged during his fierce fight with Ernika.
Ever’s magic was very useful in setting the room temperature and humidity to perfect levels.
Still, I could really use some more space.
– Rudra and Feria were thinking about making a store apart from the guild. Why don’t you ask them about it?
Searat has grown exponentially since we became the representative guild of the city. We have hundreds and hundreds of clients every day.
– I don’t think there’s room for something like that.
Bay Road is densely populated with small buildings such as residences and privately owned stores. I doubt there’s space to build something big enough.
There’s the headquarters of Sea Serpent, but Rudra refuses to use it. He says it’s bad luck.
– Hey! I didn’t tell you to come in! (Mumuruu)
– I don’t care, I’m not going back without an answer! (???)
An uproar upstairs caught our attention.
We’re used to clients being loud and obnoxious, but now the footsteps were getting closer.
– Got you! Geez, and here I was trying to be nice cause you’re a kid. (Mumuruu)
– Let me go! I know he’s here. Please, I want to see him.
Mumuruu entered the basement wearing her maid uniform (covering her horns and wings) and holding a girl upside down.
– Don’t worry. I’m taking her to a dumpster in the Fifth District.
– HEY! YOU! (???)
– Me? (Takaya)
– Yes, you.
– Mumuruu, let her go.
– Are you sure?
– Let’s hear what she has to say.
Mumuruu dropped the girl head-on to the floor.
– So, who are you?
– I’m the daughter of a blacksmith in Zeigo, the village next by.
She took out an iron knife from her pocket.
– …The rat mark? (Takaya)
– It’s from Searat. From you.
Akane and I check every one of our goods before selling them.
Though we can’t always be 100% sure that the items are in perfect state.
– Sorry, is it broken? I’ll repair it for free.
– NO! Not that.
The girl kneeled down and bowed her head.
– Please, make me your apprentice.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 272"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.