Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 282
“Chapter 282: Exterminating the Magical Beast in the Sea”
If I was with the trio of idiots, the best strategy would be to surround the kraken with different boats and attack from all directions.
But my current companion is Ralph, The Great Swordsman.
The Border makes this place look like a playground.
Ralph unsheathed his golden sword, emitting a clear ringing like a bell.
The kraken was trying its hardest, but Ralph was dodging every single one of its ten tentacles.
Next thing, the entire lower body of the kraken was slashed away.
Was it a single slash, or did he swing thousands of times in an instant?
– Listen, I don’t wanna do this, but you’re bothering the fishermen over there.
As he was about to deal the finishing blow, the kraken suddenly stopped moving and collapsed onto the sea.
– W-What… was that?… (Fisherman)
– That was more boring than I expected.
Ralph gave me a bag of ink the size of my hand and part of the kraken’s cartilage called transparent shell.
Thanks to Ralph’s help, the boat was unharmed, and we were able to continue our journey.
– Kids, we’ll be reaching your destination soon. Get ready. We have a tiny boat for you to use.
Saying our goodbyes to the fishermen, we continued our path just a little further, until the water had changed color.
Now, all we have to do is dive to the bottom until we find the Unbreakable.
– Stay close to me at all times. It’s not like I wouldn’t be able to help you, but I’d rather save my magic as much as possible.
– Got it.
Making sure that Ralph’s magic was shutting out any seawater, we dived straight into the depths.
To the undersea volcano of Bay Road, made completely out of Unbreakable.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 282"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.