Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 290
“Chapter 290: Defense Preparations”
We don’t have much reason to refuse.
Even without the magical beasts, mining the Unbreakable would’ve been a difficult task.
– You don’t need those little fishes. I’m right here.
– Well, it’s always better to leave it to an expert.
– That being the case, I will now take my leave. Feel free to use any room or device you come across however you wish.
– Can we explore the place?
– Surely. As long as you are willing to take responsibility for whatever you find.
This isn’t our temple. I’d like to be careful with what I use.
Though I’d like to restock on the potions that Ralph used before.
– Why do you keep fiddling with your knife?
– Ah, don’t mind me. Just checking something.
Time to prepare.
After confirming that Diine was gone, I left Ralph to keep watch on the barrier while I look inside the temple.
The number of dark jerks had clearly increased. They were rushing from one side to the other with their electric shocks.
If it was only a matter of speed, Ralph would be able to take them out.
We have to do something about the electricity.
There are insulators in this world too, but obviously, we don’t have any at hand right now.
– If only… Hey, what’s this?
As I was walking around the basement, I found a wall that looked slightly off.
It was covered by seaweed and barnacles, but I saw it move.
I put all the strength I could and forced the wall open from a slight gap.
Inside, I found a room dimly illuminated by a magic lamp, along with a sealed box in the center.
Most boxes in this world are made out of wood or some form of magical metal, but this was different…
It was like…
I don’t even need my experience in this world to know it. I’m very much acquaintanced with this material. There’s no mistaking it.
– Why is there plastic in this world?
Is this a cooler box?
It must be from someone who also reincarnated here.
But why is it at the bottom of the sea?
There must be something inside-
A vibration strong enough to knock me off my feet interrupted my investigation.
It felt as if the entire ocean was trembling.
– TAKAYA! COME HERE NOW! THE ISLE WHALE!
Our defensive battle was about to begin.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 290"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.