Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 300
“Chapter 300: Struggle”
– How do you know that name?
– We’re close friends. He’s a renowned adventurer. His dream as a child was to become the best adventurer ever.
– … (D/M)
There was no time to wait for their response. The dark jerk was already sending currents of electricity.
I won’t be able to keep dodging for much longer.
– I was with Ralph right before I got swallowed by the whale! Please, help me!
– Deko, what do we do?
Even in a 3 vs 1 scenario we’re not guaranteed to win.
The safe option for them is to abandon me.
– …Are you telling the truth?
– Yes! Help me and I’ll tell you as much as you want.
– We’ll take you up on that.
Deko readied his bow and aimed at the dark jerk.
– Mira, you help him.
– Got it.
Looks like my luck has turned around.
– I can finish it off. I just need you to distract it. (Takaya)
– Alright, but we won’t last too long.
The snake focused its attention on the archer. I took the opening to switch places with Mira back to cover.
Dark jerks have weak sensory organs. They rely purely on their sight.
Deko’s arrow missed its target, but it was enough to give me time to sneak behind it.
【U G ! ?】
Mira snapped her fingers. A spark, though a small one, surged from her fingertips.
The serpent was caught by a violent explosion.
The fuel for the explosion was a black stone ignited by Mira’s magic.
【U U G G !】
Its hard scales protected the dark jerk from the explosion, but its eyes had been hit pretty badly.
Perhaps fed up from the continuous firing, the snake was about to jump on Deko.
– TAKAYA-KUN! (Mira)
The tip of Nebula connected right on its discharge organ.
The shimmering blue blade cut cleanly through the hard scales and severed the nerves.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 300"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.