Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 303
“Chapter 303: Intermission: Payback”
The isle whale ate my friend and client.
This is my fault.
Moruru and I got swept far away from the whale.
I have to save him. Knowing how surprisingly lucky that b̲a̲s̲t̲a̲r̲d̲ is he must be alive.
It hasn’t been that long since he was swallowed.
We have to go.
– Hey there. Sorry, I don’t really care about you two, but she’ll yell at me if I don’t interfere.
I was ready to swim until my body gave out, but a boy appeared in front of us.
– And who the hell are you? You know what? I don’t care. You’re blocking our way, so move.
Despite being underwater, the boy was speaking as if he was on land. He was wearing something resembling a nightgown.
(Ralph-san, what do we do?)
(What do we do? We put him to sleep)
That’s what I said, but I can’t break through.
– Don’t even bother trying. Just give up.
I’ve been trying to get past him, but I simply can’t. Something is stopping me.
– Again, just give up. You don’t have permission to go any further.
Just as he says, it doesn’t matter how fast or how far I go, I end up coming back to the same spot, as if an invisible wall was fencing me off.
Moruru tried to use her ability to pass through, but she also had no luck.
– You just don’t listen, do you? There’s a rule that says you have to beat me in order to go past this point. That’s impossible, though.
I have nothing against the boy, but my client and friend is in danger.
I used all my magic and slashed him mercilessly.
Over and over again. Slash after slash. Spell after spell.
But despite both of our best efforts…
– Owww! Stop it! Listen, I’m not gonna die, no matter what you do, but I can still feel the pain, you know!? I’m still a human. Are you!? Well, one of you isn’t.
No matter what we do, the boy is still there.
– Ahh, why do I have to go through this? I just wanna live in peace. Poor little me. I’m gonna kill her as soon as I get back. No, I can’t do that. Ah, poor me.
He keeps talking to himself as if we weren’t here attacking him with our best.
(What’s wrong with this kid?) (Moruru)
(He might be immortal or whatever but he’s got a few screws loose)
Even if we can’t kill him, if he feels pain, we just have to drive him insane.
Kill the mind, instead of the body.
Moruru grabbed a variety of torture devices from her warehouse.
The boy is not good at hand-to-hand combat. I can restrain him easily.
We just have to break him and get back to Takaya as soon as pos-
– So that’s what you resort to. I thought you were a human, but you two are just heartless monsters.
Just as I was about to grab him-
– Monsters are not humans. Whatever. How about a little payback? You monsters don’t have rights.
The boy held out his hand. My left eye caught fire underwater.
– Good luck putting it out. It won’t disappear until you’ve paid for the damage you’ve done to me.
The boy’s lips turned into a devious smile.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 303"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.