Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 305
“Chapter 305: Fishing”
On our way back, I picked up a tree branch I found lying around.
Mira and Deko wanted to go to the third stomach again today.
– What do you plan to do?
– A fishing rod. I’ve only done this once, but this one is way sturdier than my first time.
– I can see that, but I meant to ask what you wanted to do today.
– I’m going with you, of course. I want to test this thing.
– Alright. Let us know when you’re ready.
Now I need something to use as bait and something to stick the bait with…
I can’t use any vegetation. The electricity from the dark jerks will be conducted. And I can’t use magic to somehow prevent it.
As I was pondering what to do, I noticed the remnants of one of the snakes.
Several pieces of meat, and extracted fangs.
– …It’s worth giving it a shot.
There are more digestive juices than before. About 1/3 of the third stomach is filled.
Of course, the dark jerks are still swimming down there.
– So, what’s the rod for?
– It’s a fishing rod. A rod, for fishing.
But I wasn’t planning on fishing dark jerks.
The rod had a string processed from the snakes’ skin, along with a fang at its end.
– I’m going down. Hold on to this.
I gave Deko and Mira a lifeline and stepped into the protrusions coming off of the walls.
Just in case, I threw in a piece of meat to the other side of the pit.
As if sensing another enemy, the dark jerks immediately rushed in.
Although, in this case, it was cannibalism.
I threw the hook on the spot now freed from dark jerks.
– I got it!
– No way…
What was caught on the hook was one of the explosives Deko and Mira found on their expeditions.
– One is not enough. We gotta get more.
These are the weapons that will get us out of here.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 305"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.