Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 308
“Chapter 308: Burst”
It wasn’t that strange once I really thought about it.
The unbreakable was close to the temple, which the whale swallowed.
To my fortune, the material was swimming in digestive juices along with half of the temple. It didn’t dissolve, but its resistances were softened enough for me to be able to reshape it and use it along with the explosives.
– Let’s go. The stomach should be empty now.
– R-Right… (Deco)
– Are we really making it out of here? (Mira)
– What if there are snakes left? We can deal with one or two, but more than that and we’re dead. (Deco)
– I took precautions just in case. We’ll be able to pass through with no issues.
Being careful to avoid the digestive juices as much as possible, Deco, Mira and I went down the hole of the third stomach.
– I knew it. That wasn’t all of them.
Five snakes were silently waiting for us at the exit, blocking our path. They were far bigger than the ones I’ve fought.
– Hey, Takaya!
– Don’t worry. They can’t move.
I walked past all the snakes without batting an eye.
– What’s wrong, buddy? Are you still hungry? Do you still want more poisoned meat? (Takaya)
– I turned the potions I had left into poison and fed them for an entire month.
My plan had 3 fronts: The explosions, the Unbreakable gravel, and the poisoned meat.
– These things will eat anything. Even if they’re sturdy on the outside, they don’t seem very resistant to poison. Come on, we gotta go.
– He looks so gentle but he can be quite ruthless… (Mira)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 308"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.