Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 317
“Chapter 317: The Friends At Standby”
Midnight was about to hit Bay Road. All the stores were closed, except for Searat.
Months have passed since the master went to the sea alongside his friend Ralph just to be eaten by a giant whale.
– Welcome back, Mike-chan. How did it go? (Meirir)
– I asked the animals around the area. They haven’t seen anything strange.
– Ever, any news? (Meirir)
– Nothing yet. I assume whoever is behind this is using the same interruption magic Ernika used. I can’t even tell if he’s alive or not…
– Sorry to bring more bad news, but there’s nothing in the demon world either. (Mumuruu)
The girl from the demon world and Ralph are both severely injured and still recovering.
The Sage of the Sea has gone missing since the incident.
– This is all my fault. If only I was stronger… (Ralph)
Different types of magic have been applied to Ralph’s left eye, but something keeps it from healing.
– Frustration won’t get us anywhere. We just have to hope my disciple can get out of this one.
When we first got the news that the master had been devoured by a giant whale, every single one of us set to find the whale and the boy that hurt Ralph, but both of them had disappeared.
We have some of the strongest warriors in Searat and the thundercloud boat, and we can’t do anything to save him.
– Pardon, anyone here?… Oh, Ralph, are you still here? (Rifaiv)
– My job is not done.
– It is. Not only were you incapable of procuring the material, but you also failed to protect your client.
– …I lost another dear friend again. F̲u̲c̲k̲.
Ralph punched the wall as hard as he could. Blood poured out of his fist.
All of Searat felt exactly like him.
– What brings you here today? I don’t expect you to take Ralph back in that state. (Ever)
– Not really. But we found Diine.
– What!? Is she alive!?
– Somehow. We found her on the shore of an island almost inside the border. We’re taking care of her in the boat.
– Once she’s back to normal, we might be able to locate the whale. (Ever)
– Does that mean- (Meirir)
– We might finally be onto something. Still, we can’t do much with only that information. (Ever)
Even if we locate the whale, the master is still inside. We have to get him out first or wait until he escapes.
– Ever, do you think we should use that? (Rifaiv)
– Well, nothing better to destroy an entire island. Were you able to repair it?
– I asked for some money from that Roar guy. He even helped us with the repairs.
– Are you talking about the Divine Thundercannon? (Ralph)
– Exactly. The weapon made by none other than our Creator. The fire and light parts are broken, but I believe it still has enough output.
We haven’t abandoned our hopes yet.
We were all waiting for the right moment to make our move.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 317"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.