Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 321
“Chapter 321: Their True Faces”
The whale turned into countless chunks of meat. The sea was a mixture of blood, body fluids, and undigested substances.
After spectating the show, Kouya and Letty took us to the thundercloud ship.
– Welcome back.
– Thank you, Grandmaster. Is… everything okay?
Ever came out of a door being held by Akane.
– I’m sorry. I’d like to give you a big hug, but we had to charge that strike with only two people…
– Yo, Takaya. Sorry about the incompetent clown you hired. (Arueetel)
– You have our apologies as his companions. (Selfia)
Both Arueetel and Selfia bowed their heads. Deep down, I’m sure they know that even if they had been there this would’ve been unavoidable.
No one was to blame in this incident.
After several months of barely surviving, followed by almost blowing up my magic circuits in a last-ditch attempt, all I want is to go back and rest.
– HAHA! I DID IT!
Ralph, who had just taken revenge on the whale, made his way back to the ship.
He was wearing an eyepatch on his eye. The effects of the magic strike were still in effect, as I could tell by his glowing hair.
– You have my gratitude, Takaya. You saved me from retiring.
– Retiring? You were planning on quitting?
– I couldn’t go on knowing that I left you to die. I was planning on serving your guild for the rest of my life as an apology.
Goes to show how much sense of responsibility he has.
One way or another, I’m glad everything turned out well.
I have a new partner made out of Unbreakable, and I’m safe. I have nothing more to say.
– Ah, right! Ralph, I have a surprise for you. I found some people inside the whale.
– What!? You weren’t the only one?
– I’m sure you’ll love to see this. Come out, you two!
Deko and Mira stepped in front of Ralph.
– Hey there. Long time no see. (Deko)
– You haven’t changed a bit, huh. (Mira)
– Y-You… Is it really you?
– Well, it’s us, but older. I hope you haven’t forgotten about us.
– …No, you’re not my friends.
Deko and Mira were instantly sliced by Ralph’s sword. Four arms were laying on the floor.
– Takaya, get away from them. Now. These are not Deko and Mira.
Mira’s facial expression went from shock to a smile.
– Ah, I thought we could play it off for a little bit longer. Don’t tell me you noticed from the smell? (???)
– I told you this guy is like a feral dog or a monkey. (???)
Mira’s voice… It’s the same voice as the girl that talked to me when the whale swallowed me.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 321"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.