Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 320
“Chapter 320: Black Thundercloud”
The moment we escaped from inside the whale, I was greeted not by the cold sea but by a warm feeling.
– Yo. I’m glad you’re alive, buddy.
In front of me was the face of Moruru, but the voice of someone else.
– It was rough in there, but somehow I made it out.
– That’s good to hear. (Kouya)
– Thank you for believing and waiting for me.
– Aw, come on, we knew we wouldn’t get rid of you that easily… Hey, why is that thing frozen? Did you do that?
The entire isle whale was covered in white frost. Moonflower had drained all of its magic power.
– Wait, there were two other people with me. Did you see them?
I was so preoccupied with coming to my senses that I didn’t realize Deko and Mira are nowhere to be found.
– Hmm, I didn’t see anyone else come out of there… Yeah, I don’t smell any other humans around.
– No way…
Are they still stuck inside!?
– Relax. I’ll look for them but only once I get you all tucked in your bed.
I’m of no use on water. I have to trust him.
The whale was floating like a dead corpse. There are no signs of any interference like last time.
– You might get wet in a minute or two.
– What do you mean?
– Can’t you see the thundercloud? They’re not satisfied yet.
Both Mumuruu and Mike jumped at my chest, not caring about Kouya holding me.
– I’m so happy! I’m so glad you’re alive! (Mumuruu)
– I’m sorry to have worried you.
– Hey now, three people is a lot for me. How about we get off?
– No. (Mumuruu/Mike)
– You’re talking to the ruler of the demons. Actually, Mumuruu, you’ll get an earful after this.
Perhaps finally giving up, Kouya spread his wings and flew into the thundercloud he had pointed out earlier.
– Is that…?
– The Sage of the Cloud’s boat. They’re getting ready to shoot.
– Shoot what?
A dazzling white light with occasional thunderbolts can be seen in the center of the gray mass.
– B-But… Deko and Mira…
I don’t mind erasing the whale, but the two might still be inside…
– Don’t worry, Takaya.
– We’re still alive.
I turned around to see Deko and Mira being held by Letty.
– They were in our way so I decided to pick them up. Seems like I made the right choice. (Letty)
– You did!!! (Takaya)
– Leave the rest to me! (Ralph)
Ralph jumped out of the boat. The weapon fired its charge and hit his sword.
– AND STAY DOWN THIS TIME. DIVINE THUNDERCLOUD SLASH!
A pillar of light enveloped the entirety of the sea.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 320"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.