Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 326
“Chapter 326: Decision”
It’s been three days since I returned to Bay Road.
I’ve done nothing but lay in my bed and rest. Rudra and Feria insisted I needed to rest my body and mind after these stressful months.
Raksha and Roar took over the work while I was away so that I would be able to relax if I came back.
– Good morning, Master. (Mike)
– Hey. (Mumuruu)
– Did you get some rest? (Akane)
– I couldn’t really fall asleep. (Takaya)
All three of them had been given special permission to safeguard me in case Nayuta decided to suddenly appear.
– Hey… I have a favor-
– No. (Mike)
– No way. (Mumuruu)
– Rejected. (Akane)
– Come on. It’s been three days already…
I was fully expecting to never be able to use my powers again after forcing myself to recreate Moonflower not once but twice.
My Level must have increased by a lot during my stay at the whale because after a day of rest I was back to normal.
– No is no. Even if you feel fine you need to keep resting. Give it one or two months before you go back to work.
– One or two months…
Everyone here knew about my situation, but they still insisted on me spending time here.
I only have four more days left.
– You don’t have to worry. Even if those two come to take you away from us, we’ll protect you. (Mike)
– Tilchina-sama has arranged for every single high-ranked demon, including herself, to be ready to jump into action at a moment’s notice should you need help. (Mumuruu)
– The sages, the Thundercloud crew, everyone from the Royal Capital, they’re all guarding you with their best efforts. There’s nothing to worry about. Just rest. (Akane)
– …That means absolutely nothing. (Takaya)
Even if every single warrior in this world tried to defy those two, it would be impossible.
Nayuta’s ability is a cheat. We can’t win.
Kouya and I found out that her ability had a slightly lesser effect on us since we’re not from this world, but even then Kouya was quickly overwhelmed as if he was a mere insect.
– I’ve been thinking nonstop for the past few days. I’ve reached the conclusion that it’s impossible for us to win.
Horribly gruesome images flashed in my mind whenever I imagined what would happen if I refused Nayuta’s invitation.
– I’m glad that you’re all worried about me. I’d like to stay here forever. But…
– … (M/M/A)
– …I’m sorry.
I wanted to be as positive as possible, but it was pointless.
– Knock Knock –
– Ahh, who’s interrupting? (Akane)
– I’ll check. (Takaya)
Leaving the three of them to continue with their chores, I went to open the door.
– Who is it?
– Hey, good morning. Do you have some time?
Standing there with a heartbroken smile was my first ever companion in this world.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 326"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.