Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 41
“Chapter 41: Back to Bay Road”
Using the Grandmaster’s teleportation magic, we reached my home.
The town was as busy and bright as ever.
I only spent a few days here. In fact, I’ve spent more time on the Sage’s Forest than here. Yet this place makes me feel strangely nostalgic.
– This town… reminds me of my hometown. (Akane)
– Uuu~~ It smells weird here. (Mike)
This time, Akane and Mike were also with me. I’m sure Mike would’ve come along anyway, but it’s strange to see Akane here.
– Grandmaster, why didn’t you teleport us directly into the guild?
We were in a close-by street. Not too far away, though. We could make it to the guild in a couple of minutes.
But Ever shrugged.
– Come on Takaya. You don’t want to reunite with your old pals like *that*, right?
Ever pointed at my bangs. They were already long before going to the palace. One month living with Ever and another month spent training, my bangs were now covering the top half of my face.
I could tie a ponytail with my hair.
– The Grandmaster is right, Takaya. I was ignoring it since we were in the middle of training, but you’re unpresentable.
– Master, you stink a little.
I’ve had the same sweaty clothes for I don’t know how many days.
I didn’t particularly care, but it seems the three of them were disgusted by my current state.
– So, before you go to the guild, I’m going to fix you. Don’t worry, I’ll let Rudra know you’ll be late.
– Uhh, so, where are we going?
– First, to take a bath. Then we’ll change your clothes. Don’t worry about money, the guild will take care of it.
– I can use my own money, you know…
I somehow got dragged into a bathhouse.
After making sure to wash every inch of my body, I put my clothes on.
Up until now, I’ve been wearing the magical robes Ever gave me. The effect is barely noticeable, but they’re supposed to be imbued with defensive magic in the back.
But as soon as I entered the clothing store, Ever ripped off my clothes and burned them down.
I became a clothing doll for Akane and Ever. They were aiming to make me look like a sage.
– Yeah, this is fine. (Ever)
After almost an hour, Ever finally released me.
I was now wearing a light robe with a new shirt and pants. I also had a few talismans here and there.
I have no idea about fashion, but this fits perfectly for me. It also highlights my new knife.
My hair is now shorter than before. Honestly, I’m barely recognizable.
– Akane, what do you think?
– Great, isn’t it? Now you don’t have to be ashamed of going out in public. Silver looks good too.
– Your knife’s name. I just came up with it. Perfect for you.
I know I’m not one to speak, but what a terrible naming sense.
Silver. Because the knife is a clear silver color.
– Master, you look great.
– Thank you, Mike.
We also bought new clothes for Mike. They’re cheap but good enough. I do wonder if they’ll rip once she transforms.
– Now that we’re done here, we can go to the guil-
– Takaya~ Where are you~ Hehehe~
Just as I was about to exit the clothing store, I heard a familiar voice.
That “Hehehe~”. It can only be one person.
– Yep, das me! How have you been!?
She hasn’t changed a bit.
Just like the first time I saw her. A woman capable of brightening the world with her smile.
– Wow, Takaya, you’ve changed a lot. Feels like you transformed!
– You think? I don’t really feel different.
– Of course! You look stronger. Like Dike and Roar. I’m sure they’d say the same-
Meirir’s expression stiffened.
She finally realized Mike has been clinging to me, and Akane is hiding behind my back.
– Hey, Takaya… Who is that girl? And the beauty with black hair? Who are they supposed to be?
– Uh, they are… It’s a long story.
– I’m Mike, the master’s servant. If he orders, I follow. I’ll do anything. I’m my master’s dog.
– I-I-I’M T-T-T-TSU-TSU-T-TSU-T-TSU-
– What’s wrong? (Takaya)
– DON’T TURN! Listen, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a human other than you and the Grandmaster.
Mike is acting as usual, but Akane’s reaction is surprising.
She’s just as shy as me.
– A girl that claims to be your servant… A beauty hiding behind you…
Meirir, now with the eyes of a dead fish, started muttering while looking at the girls.
– UWAAH! Takaya! You came back as a playboy!
Meirir ran away crying.
– She’s gone. (Mike)
– Fuh… Who was that? Why was she so rude? (Akane)
– What are you two standing there for!? We have to clear this misunderstanding! (Takaya)
– What a noisy one you are. You’re that upset about having two cute girls to sleep with? (Ever)
After this incident, I earned a rather distasteful nickname for a while. But that’s a story for another time.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 41"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.