Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 62
“Chapter 62: Unusual Abilities”
My body temperature started rising back to normal levels.
There’s a bittersweet taste in my throat.
I know this flavor.
It’s one of the prototype potions I made recently.
I got the idea for the recipe while I was working. A potion so powerful it could temporarily heal someone that was on the verge of death.
“Master, please, wake up”
The words of a well-known wolf reached my ears.
Right. I have to wake up. I can’t let those idiots kill me.
Guided by the voice of my friend, I exited the dark world.
My body felt better.
I slowly moved my hands and feet.
It hurts. It feels as if there are a hundred needles piercing every one of my muscles.
But it means I’m alive.
The bleeding from Silver’s cuts had almost stopped.
– Master, are you ok!? Are you dead!?
Mike carefully examined my face. She was in her human form, which I guess made it easier to nurse me.
– No, I’m not dead, the medicine saved me. But my entire body hurts from the injuries.
I patted Mike, who seemed on the verge of tears.
There’s some of my blood painting her hair.
– WAAAAAAH! MASTEEER!
Mike, who didn’t cry even when we found her malnutritioned, buried her wet face on my chest.
I feel bad for making her worry so much.
– I’m sorry, Mike. This wouldn’t have happened if I had brought you along.
– It’s fine. You’re fine.
She’s a pretty nice girl at heart.
I have to become stronger to avoid scenarios like this.
– Wait, Mike! Where are those guys!?
I finally remembered everything before passing out.
Mike being here with me means the matter is already settled.
Their combat skills are nowhere close to Mike. She must’ve killed them all.
– “Those guys”?… Ah! The ones that tortured you. Meirir took care of them.
– !? Meirir-san!?
This is… Definitely not what I expected.
– …What kind of illusion did you use!? (Akito)
– Illusion? I just knocked his lights out. (Meirir)
– The course of your kick was clear. I saw it, and Shunichi did too. It disappeared for an instant and caught him off-guard. (Akito)
Meirir and Akito are talking while Shunichi is unconscious on the floor drooling blood.
She defeated Shunichi!?
Rudra always describes the three idiots as “just average”, how could she take down such an opponent!?
– It’s impossible, does she have some sort of hidden ability or something!? (Takaya)
– She does, actually.
I heard a voice from behind.
The other two idiots from the trio were there.
They both came to help me…
– Dike! Roar!
– You took quite the beating, huh? But at least you’re not dead.
Roar handed me a bottle of water.
– Dike, you think you can handle this? (Roar)
– I don’t know how much I can do, but let’s try. (Dike)
– What? (Takaya)
Dike started flailing his arms.
– What? Do you not want to be healed by a guy?
– No, I mean, aren’t you a knight? (Takaya)
– Yes. So? I can heal too. But my healing powers are Level IV at most.
I turned to Roar.
– I guess we never told you. Dike is a healer that always wanted to be a knight. Meirir is a martial artist that always wanted to be a priestess.
– So they both got the opposite of what they wanted?
Roar nodded with a bittersweet smile.
– But their clothing…
– They both spent a lot of money on the armor and the priestess uniform, so they didn’t want to throw them away.
Meirir, who had an unusual physique for a priestess, and Dike, the knight who would never wield a sword.
I had been wondering about them and their capabilities ever since I met them.
So this is what it was…
– I know you have a lot of questions, but we have to heal you. Time is important.
Dike forced me to lie down and started chanting a spell.
It’s healing magic for sure, but I don’t feel anything. The pain has ever so slightly disappeared.
– Dike, what kind of magic is this?
– It’s just some anesthetic. My healing magic hurts WAY more than your usual magic, so I’m getting you ready.
He wasn’t doing a good job at making me feel relaxed.
– Roar, hold Takaya’s body. Mike-chan, I’ll need your help too.
– Are his injuries that bad? (Mike)
– Don’t worry about it. I’ll return your master back to normal.
Dike reassured Mike with a wide smile. She switched to wolf form and held me tight. Her wolf body is so big that I wouldn’t be able to move even if I tried my best.
– Takaya, this is gonna be awful, but please try your best to endure it.
The moment he put his hands on my body-
All my closed wounds started reopening again, and indescribable pain invaded my whole body.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 62"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.