Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 82
“Chapter 82: To the Demon Fortress 2”
Are we supposed to go inside?
– Hey, Letty… Did they say “Idol”?
As if the fact that they’re using a word from the human world wasn’t enough, “Demon Idol”?
She’s a Succubus, after all. It’s not surprising even demons would find her attractive. But, Idol?
– I’m aware that some of her subordinates think very highly of her. I did not know they spoke human language.
– I-I didn’t know either! They’re always meddling in- (Mumuruu)
Letty looked directly at Mumuruu, whose entire face was blushing.
The fact that Letty didn’t know must mean that Mumuruu taught them human language very recently.
– Hehe, how considerate, Mistress.
– Uh, Letty? (Takaya)
– Let’s go inside first. I’m sure the people holding the banners can answer any question you have. (Letty)
The atmosphere in the castle is not as awkward as I thought it would be. In fact, it seems quite neighborly.
I was told the demon world was a ruthless place where only the strong survive, so this is definitely a surprise.
For the better, though. I didn’t come to this world to have a quarrel with every demon I stumble upon.
– I’m back, you f̲u̲c̲k̲e̲r̲s̲! Did anything happen while I was gone?
The first things I noticed were zombies, skeletons, and other undead creatures. Most humanoids but some had four legs and wings.
– Hey. Again. Demon world.
– O, sorry. Is fine fine.
Two skeletons, one wearing a gold crown and the other a silver crown, stepped in front of us. The one with a gold crown had a black wooden magic wand with a red jewel, and the one with a silver crown had a shield and a sheathed sword.
– We’re doing fine. By the way, Michael, what was that banner?
– Letty… We surprise Mumuruu-sama…
The gold-crowned skeleton answered Letty. Apparently, his(?) name is “Michael”.
– Human here soon. Order. Remember to greet. Mumu-＝”Ｈ＃ｌ％」
Just like Azaasha did with her, Mumuruu blew back the skeleton’s skull with the trident.
– Wh-What are you talking about!? I told you to learn human words in case we ever have a war again…
– Oh, is so? That there. Kid. Mumuruu-sama always call name. Mumuruu-sama happy when—＆＝”％
Now it was the turn for the other skeleton to fly off.
– Wow, Werg! It seems humor is the only use for that hollow skull of yours! But how about we stop with the jokes!? And that goes for everybody else.
The rest of her subordinates lowered their head.
– Ah, geez. What a time for all of you to be so active.
– Mumuruu-san, are you okay? Your face is red.
– D-Don’t worry! Takaya, aren’t you tired? I’ll show you to the guest room! Come on, Letty, take that grin off your face and help me. You’re supposed to be my servant.
– Understood. Takaya- Oh, perhaps I should call you “The Husband”?
– Allow me to guide you and Feria to your room.
Seeing Letty, Mumuruu, and the subordinates all smiling reminds me of a certain guild I know.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 82"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.