Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 86
“Chapter 86: Takaya’s little adventure and his encounter”
I kept climbing up the cold stairs, but everything was filled with darkness. I could barely see my step.
– Come on, I can do this…
Considering this castle is a fortress, I might as well fall into a pit full of hungry monsters if I were to take a wrong step.
But surprisingly, rather than fear, I’m filled with curiosity.
– Exploring is a basic instinct for adventurers… Or something like that.
Honestly, I’m just hungry for adventures.
Ever since coming to this world, I’ve only been getting involved in trouble over and over again.
I’ve yet to be able to have a proper “adventure” with the “trio of idiots” in Searat.
Being expelled from my group, finding Meirir and the others, joining Searat, training with Ever and Akane, the incident with Akito, and now I’m in the demon world.
Of course, I’m grateful I have the skills to help the friends I love.
But I joined Searat with the intention of going on adventures and having exciting times with my friends.
My eyes are drawn to every corner of every wall, door, or stair. There are creatures patrolling, so I assume there shouldn’t be any deadly traps like arrows coming out of the walls or burning floors, but I should be careful anyways.
– Of course there are no such things… *Sigh*. I’m acting like a kid.
I climbed the stairs through the silence, darkness, and the small hints of Miasma I could feel.
My eyes were slowly getting used to the dark. In the distance, I could see two doors.
But as I was focused on the two doors, I happened to realized something.
The floor below me disappeared.
Or rather, it would be more precise to say I walked into nothingness without realizing it.
I started falling into the pit of darkness.
A pointless distraction for a demon with wings. But that’s not my case.
My butt landed on the ground.
– Huh? This is not as deep as I thought.
The hole was deep enough for someone to realize in time that they were falling but shallow enough that a kid could’ve dug it.
– I… must look SO stupid right now.
I can’t believe I keep babbling about going on adventures when I’m so easily distraught by stuff like this.
– Good thing no one saw me. That would’ve been embarrassing.
– I know, right? Imagine if girl you like saw you. I would stay in hole forever.
– Yeah. Mumuruu and Letty would laugh at me, and Feria would straight up punch me… Wait, what?
I seem to remember saying “Good thing no one saw me”.
Why did that comment receive an answer?
– Ah, apologies. I happened to spot a stranger in the castle, so I decided to follow after. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.
– … And who are you?
– Me? I’m…
The owner of the voice stretched his translucent arm and pulled me out of the hole.
– I’m merely but a worthless amorphous living being. For now, at least. I believe your kind calls me a slime.
An androgynous-looking slime that can speak human language was standing in front of me.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 86"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.