Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 91
“Chapter 91: Demon’s Bride”
Mumuruu glanced in my direction when she heard the word “Wife”.
【Don’t even think about refusing. You have to pay for your subordinates’ actions】
【I am one of the Four Fiendish Guardians. What will you do with my replacement if I were to live in your castle? Don’t tell me you just want to start a conflict for no reason】
【Not at all. I’m sure you can ask your mom to come back from retirement. She’s way more suited than you, anyways】
He’s right. Azaasha could retake the position. But that’s not a reason to marry Mumuruu.
She should be the one to decide.
Besides, marrying Raigoh would also mean bearing his child.
– I’m sorry, Takaya-sama, I’ll be leaving your side for a bit.
Letty walked up to Mumuruu’s side.
– Excuse me, Raigoh-sama. I can’t allow that.
– My name is Letty. I am Mumuruu-sama’s maid. It’s a pleasure.
– Letty, what are you…
– Mistress, I’m sorry, but I can’t accept this. It just doesn’t feel right. A patrolling unit? Right where we happened to land?
I actually agree with her train of thought.
We landed in a completely random location, yet there just so happened to be a unit patrolling, and we just so happened to stumble upon them.
What if someone knew Mumuruu and Letty were going to the human world?
What if no matter where in the demon world we landed, there would be a patrolling unit looking for us?
Did someone set us up?
– Funny words coming from the mouth of the repulsive demon race. AND you’re speaking in human language too. Is it for that human back there?
It seems Raigoh is also capable of speaking human language. He’s superior to the rest of the Red Demons in every way.
It’s no surprise he’s one of the Four Fiendish Guardians.
– That is, sadly, none of your business, Raigoh-sama. In regards to your request, our answer is…
Letty took a deep breath, absorbing large amounts of miasma.
– Please, kindly f̲u̲c̲k̲ off. (Letty)
– WHAT DID YOU SAY!? (Raigoh)
– Take this, “Guardian”. (Feria)
A gust of wind caressed our skin as arrows rained down from the sky.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 91"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.