Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 106
“Chapter 106: Clash”
In the Decapitator’s fortress, Mumuruu was waiting quietly.
Not that she could do otherwise, as her hands were restrained with shackles that prevented her from using magic.
Basically, a prisoner. With guards taking shifts to carefully watch every one of her movements.
Laying on her knees, that was the only thing she muttered.
In the demon world, becoming a wife basically means turning into a walking pregnancy station. Such is especially the case for the Succubi.
And among the Succubi was Mumuruu.
Unlike humans, it is certain that demons will always inherit the capabilities of their parents.
Most demon races are physically outstanding, but they lack prowess in magic skills. If they want to improve those areas in their lineage, they have to bring in skills from other races.
Which is likely why Raigoh is doing this.
– I don’t want to…
Rationally speaking, in terms of strength it’s not a bad idea to bear Raigoh’s children.
Mumuruu used to think it was fine if that was her duty as a guardian.
But that’s Mumuruu from the past.
Only one certain boy crossed her mind now.
“Wait for me”, he said. Just remembering that makes her heart beat faster.
She’s a Succubus. She’s had relationships with other demons and humans before. But not a single one was able to charm her like Takaya.
Deep inside, she knows that forging a spear stronger than the Trident of Darkness is impossible. But that’s exactly why she’s waiting for him.
Because she knows that Takaya will achieve the impossible.
And so started the counterattack.
– Mumuruu-san, it’s me! Takaya! I came to save you as I promised!
I shouted with all my might as Feria, Letty, the maids and I arrived at the Zelgarea, Raigoh’s fortress.
The Trident of All was in my hands. It would be cool to break into the fortress using it, but I can barely hold it with both hands.
Three insignificant demons, an elf, and a human.
Raigoh sent us that letter because he’s underestimating us.
But we’ll take advantage of that.
Mumuruu ran to my side.
– Sorry I’m late.
– You’re finally here, human. I thought you’d be too terrified, but you actually had the guts.
Raigoh appeared next to Mumuruu, carrying the weight of Daybreaker on his shoulder.
And behind him were all his subordinates.
– You’re disgusting. (Letty)
– Not only that, you seem to have quite the superiority complex too. (Feria)
– Oh, how flattering. Do you want to be my wives too? (Raigoh)
Raigoh and his subordinates sneered at us.
– Shimmering Succubus Leader, take that spear. Your last showing against me was pathetic because you lacked the power from that spear, right? And you, human.
– What? Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not fighting.
– You see, I’m a benevolent leader. I will allow you to give your last words to the filthy Succubus. She seemed to be very worried about you.
– …f̲u̲c̲k̲ you.
– Don’t worry, Takaya. I’ll make sure to crush him with this spear.
Mumuruu’s expression… It reminds me of someone who had that same expression. Someone that once saved me from dying and then took care of me.
– Mumuruu-san, I have something to tell you before that.
– What? Are you going to confess to me? Hahaha. Save that for after the batt-
Before she was able to finish her sentence-
– Nnn, Nnnu!?
– I’m sorry.
My face turned bright red as I stole Mumuruu’s lips.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 106"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.