Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 107
“Chapter 107: Clash 2”
I had a lot of things to tell Mumuruu. And they weren’t farewell speeches.
Raigoh probably thought he was being funny by giving us “a last word” to further demoralize us. But that’s exactly the opportunity we needed.
– Phf. T-T-T-TA-TA-TAKAYA!? WHAT WAS THAT!?
I never told the others the details about the plan so they’re just as surprised as Mumuruu.
– Mumuruu-san, I don’t want us to be separated.
– O-Of course, I don’t want to either…
Everyone was laughing at our powerlessness.
This took a lot of courage to do, but for better or worse, I’m used to being humiliated.
– (Mumuruu-san, we have a traitor.)
– (Act normal. Don’t raise any suspicions)
Mumuruu relaxed and put her hand on my back after understanding the situation.
I wonder how pitiful we look right now.
I gave her the spear, told her everything about Daybreaker’s ability, and slipped in a trump card in case of an emergency.
– Good luck.
After giving her the new trident, I walked back to the group.
This is all I can do. Now it’s up to her.
– Mumuruu-san. You got this.
Mumuruu turned towards Raigoh. Her posture really shows that she’s the Shimmering Succubus Leader.
– To think that not only did you bring a human into the demon world, you’re also THAT close to him.
– You know, I have to thank you. At the end of the day, I met him because of you.
The trident’s points started emitting a dark light as Mumuruu poured her magic into it.
– Ohh? Looks like your trident is back to normal. How amusing, you think that’s enough to beat me?
The Decapitator pointed at the sword that easily destroyed the Gana Vares.
– Here’s a heads up, Succubus. Three strikes. In three strikes, my sword will crush all your hopes and dreams.
Raigoh’s subordinates were cheering and laughing, but Mumuruu’s confidence didn’t falter.
– What’s wrong? Can’t talk? (Raigoh)
– Oh, it’s nothing. I was just thinking about how you still think you have the upper edge. (Mumuruu)
– What did you say!?
Mumuruu’s magic power was leaking out to an abnormal level.
– What is this!?
Raigoh knows about the trident’s power. He knows it’s capable of multiplying the user’s magic power.
But even then, he doesn’t seem to be ready for what he’s witnessing.
Will he really be able to win this?
– Three strikes. I’ll kill you with three strikes. Takaya said this spear won’t last long, but that’s all I need.
– … What!? How did you find out!?
– Wow, look at the Red Demon leader representing that slow brain they have.
Mumuruu put on the smuggest smile she could muster.
– Three strikes, Decapitator. I will crush your hopes and dreams in three strikes with the Trident of All.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 107"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.