Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 108
“Chapter 108: Clash 3”
– You can be pretty reckless sometimes, did you know that? (Letty)
– Sorry, that’s the best thing I could come up with.
– You could have just hugged her. You can’t talk when your mouth is full.
I wanted to make the Red Demons think that our relationship was deep, but maybe I overdid it.
– At least Mumuruu is fired up now. The more chances we have of winning the better. Isn’t that right, Lemy, Yamy?
Letty turned towards her used-to-be partners.
They were being restrained by Feria’s skill, Shadow Bind. It fuses her bow with the target’s shadow in order to immobilize them.
– You really found out, huh.
– For how long have you known that we are on Raigoh’s side?
– Since the moment we finished the first new trident.
– I see…
– Is that all it took?
– No, that’s not “all”. I had to connect many other dots to reach that conclusion.
Raigoh looked at them, filled with anger, and said some words in demon language that I can guess were not polite.
– Allow me to explain. I realized something was off when I managed to make a similar trident on my first attempt. I was only Level VI when I came to the demon world. How likely is it that I would nail my first try on such a complex weapon?
In other words, there was someone who had better blacksmithing skills than me.
We saw Letty’s tree when she joined the guild, and we know Feria isn’t a blacksmith. Thus, either Lemy or Yamy have Level VII or higher skills.
That would also mean…
– It was you who broke the trident in the first place.
– … (L/Y)
Comments for chapter "Chapter 108"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.