Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 109
“Chapter 109: Lemy and Yamy”
– Why? Why did you betray them?
The maids stayed silent.
These are trustworthy servants that Letty could confide in.
– Why, you ask?
– We did it for the future of the Succubi race.
– FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR RACE? You allied with THE Decapitator, and you wanted to give up the mistress!? WHATEVER IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD?
Letty was uncharacteristically emotional. She gets angry quite often, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen her raise her voice like that.
– Hehe… (L/Y)
– … Is there anything funny? (Letty)
– Of course you would say that. You’re strong.
– Our bodies are not like your-gwoh!?
Black blood came out of Yamy’s cough.
– Yamy… (Letty)
– Letty, our bodies aren’t naturally resistant to miasma like yours. We have trained to resist it, but we can’t fully tolerate it. (Yamy)
– You too? (Letty)
– Yes. (Lemy)
– It’s not nearly as bad as human intolerance, but we can’t live our lives as freely as Azaasha-sama, Mumuruu-sama, or you. (Yamy)
– We Succubi can’t reach the level of intelligence humans can reach. The only thing we have going for us is our looks. Something completely worthless in the demon world, where strength is the only quality that matters. (Lemy)
In Raigoh’s case, he only wants Mumuruu’s skills and blood.
– We are weak. And there’s no way to fix it now.
– But maybe we can do it for later generations. Letty, would you like your children to be weaklings that get constantly ridiculized?
– … (Letty)
After being called a failure of a race by Raigoh and his men, Letty must surely understand how they feel.
– The Red Demon race might be barbaric, but they’re strong. Much more so than the Succubi. It’s the opportunity we’ve been waiting for.
– Making Azaasha-sama or Mumuruu-sama have descendants with Raigoh? (Letty)
– Yes. We made this plan, we broke the trident, and we told Raigoh that a human was coming to fix it.
– Your win, Takaya-sama.
– You even found out the flaw we left on the new trident.
– Right. Once I realized you two were traitors, I made sure to adjust our strategy. The rest is up to both guardians. Shall we watch? (Takaya)
The Decapitator, Raigoh, against the Shimmering Succubus Leader, Mumuruu.
In this world, only the strong survive.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 109"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.