Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 110
“Chapter 110: Cursed Sword VERSUS Demon Spear”
– How…? (Raigoh)
– How is the spear working so well? I regret to inform you I found the best blacksmith in the human world. (Mumuruu)
Even Mumuruu was surprised at how much power was overflowing from the trident. Enough to make someone like Raigoh flinch.
Just like with potions, having a side effect meant I could polish other aspects of the trident.
It’s the best spear Mumuruu has ever seen.
– Amazing. I’ll give you that. But if it only lasts 3 hits, there’s no way you can beat me.
Raigoh quickly changed his strategy from “Beating you all to death” to “Survive three attacks from the spear”.
– Guard up, Decapitator. Entertain me, hehe.
– SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, SCUM.
All the energy Mumuruu was pouring into the trident was manifesting as a mist around us.
The clash of the Trident of All against Daybreaker resounded throughout the land.
Mumuruu’s attack didn’t have any strategizing behind it. It was a simple brute force attack.
Raigoh managed to block it with his sword. Perfect timing, except Mumuruu didn’t care. She kept pushing forward.
A crack appeared on the handle of the trident.
– YOU’LL NEED MORE THAN THAT
Mumuruu’s first strike was blocked and her momentum deviated to the side.
She was left completely open for a counterattack, but Raigoh himself was struggling to keep up.
– Haah… Two more strikes!
Mumuruu managed to reposition herself by flying away. Still, a single hit is all it took for her to be out of breath.
– IS THAT IT, SUCCUBUS? I don’t have a single scratch. Do you really pretend to kill me like that?
– Oh I’m gonna tear open your stomach.
Raigoh’s men had turned silent until they saw the difference between both guardians’ stamina.
– That sword really is no joke, huh…
At first glance, it looks like we’re doomed.
But Mumuruu knows.
– Just like planned.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 110"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.