Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 111
“Chapter 111: Cursed Sword VERSUS Demon Spear 2”
Mumuruu licks her lips as she carefully considers her next move.
With the raw strength from the spear, the best course of action would be to keep attacking him head-on.
Daybreaker isn’t just a cool-looking sword either. It’s so sturdy that even a proper Level VIII weapon would have a difficult time breaking it.
If I hadn’t told Mumuruu about its special ability, she would probably be dead by now. I can imagine a scenario where she managed to kill him, only to then get her head cut off by a regenerated Raigoh.
But her goal is not to kill the Decapitator.
Mumuruu traced her fingers along the scar that her mother left on her horn and then lunged towards Raigoh once more.
– KEEP TRYING. (Raigoh)
But Raigoh realized Mumuruu was aiming for his heart, so he quickly guarded.
– DAYBREAKEEEER! (Mumuruu)
Mumuruu switched her target from her opponent’s heart to his sword.
– So you did realize I was trying to trick you. I can block your attacks with ease.
– I’ll break your sword first, and then I’ll break you.
For her second attack, Mumuruu used all her strength to pierce Daybreaker.
A creak was heard on both weapons.
– Oh, adorable. (Raigoh)
Mumuruu was convinced the sword had broken, but when she looked up again, she saw Raigoh swinging down his weapon on her.
The Succubus was caught off-guard. She barely managed to protect herself using the trident’s remaining durability.
– That’s three. Ahahaha!!! (Raigoh)
– What a pathetic end for such a powerful weapon.
Raigoh kicked Mumuruu on the stomach before she was able to fly away.
Mumuruu was knocked against the wall and fell to the floor. She was hugging her stomach while spitting out yellow liquid.
The trident was laying on the floor with several cracks. It would break and become unusable any second now.
– The ability to completely heal the user. That’s the specialty of Daybreaker. That’s why I was unwounded when you pierced my heart back at the Gana Vares. Although it seems you have already realized that.
– *Cough* S-So…
– Yes. The sword can also repair itself. It’s made out of a Heaven Jewel, so it doesn’t matter how much you break it. Of course, the body regeneration part drains a lot of my blood and magic power, but it’s a small price to pay for victory.
Long ago, during the war between humans and demons, both sides witnessed the strength of holy and cursed swords. This is the result.
– It was quite a surprise to see the power of your spear, but you’re still weak.
Mumuruu tried to stand up, but all her energy was put into her attacks.
When the battle started, Mumuruu stood at the top. Now, even the crowd is declaring Raigoh as the winner of this duel.
– Haha. Yeah, whatever you say. (Mumuruu)
* D O N N *
Mumuruu grinned, as a ray of light descended from the sky and fell onto Raigoh.
– W-What!? What is this!?
– Man, you REALLY like to babble on about obvious stuff. Here, have my thanks, Decapitator.
A letter fell to the ground from Raigoh’s ribcage.
– It’s a letter that forces you to teleport. I believe you’re headed to the “Meeting Room of the Council of the Six Sages” in the “Royal Capital”? Something like that.
I asked Ever to write a letter for me with a teleportation spell before we left.
– You… WAS THIS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!?
– Until never, Decapitator. I’m glad I won’t have to see your horrible face ever again.
– YOU B̲I̲T̲C̲H̲. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? AS LONG AS I HAVE MY SWORD-
– Your sword? Oh yeah, you should get that thing checked, hahaha.
– WHAT ARE YOU TAL-
* D O N N *
Before he could finish, Raigoh was teleported to the Royal Capital.
With this, Mumuruu has come out victorious. The rest is up to “them”.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 111"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.