Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 113
“Chapter 113: Settling Things”
Thus, the series of events that began with Mumuruu asking me to fix the spear came to an end.
Raigoh and his sword are no more.
The person that was supposed to take care of him wasn’t Ever, nor any of the other sages.
It was the greatest adventurer in the Royal Capital.
I have no idea what kind of person they are. Ever didn’t tell me, as usual.
But if they’re capable of singlehandedly defeating Raigoh, I’m sure they’re absurdly powerful.
– An adventurer capable of taking out one of the Four Fiendish Guardians with ease…
Every day I’m reminded of how big this new world is.
– Ah, yes, Mumuruu?
Mumuruu knocked on the door and came into the room.
The curse inflicted by her mother has been lifted off, and I healed the bruises from the battle with the Decapitator using a Recovery Potion.
With all the experience I got in the demon world, I’m also able to make Level VII potions.
– The hag- Dear Mother wants to talk to you.
After the battle, Letty, Mumuruu and I told her all the truth. She was obviously furious, and Mumuruu’s face took most of the responsibility, but she forgave us since we managed to beat Raigoh.
Mumuruu took me to Azaasha’s private room.
– Here you are.
In the room were Azaasha, Letty, Lemy, and Yamy. The latter two were restrained with dark matter chains.
– Uh… How may I be of use?
– Oh, please. No need to be so afraid. Someone was calling for you. And we need to properly sentence these two.
They’re on their knees, eyelids slightly open, staring at nothing. No resistance, no pleading. They’ve already accepted their punishment.
– Lemy, Yamy, you will be executed after the matters with the Four Fiendish Guardians are settled. (Azaasha)
– Yeah… (Takaya)
It’s not the outcome I would’ve chosen, but there’s no denying what they did.
– However, the children you’re pregnant with will be forgiven. They are not to blame for your actions.
– …!? (L/Y)
Their soulless eyes came back to life.
– I gave birth to that idiot over there. You can’t hide a pregnancy from me. Though I did find out very recently.
They fought the zombie dragon while pregnant?
I shot a glance to Mumuruu and Letty. They didn’t seem to have realized either.
– Azaasha-sama… (Lemy)
– Why? (Yamy)
– For the love of… Why are you so surprised!? What kind of demon do you take me for!?
– A cold-hearted old b̲i̲t̲c̲- (Mumuruu)
Mumuruu was sent flying, leaving a trail of blood
– You two seem to be misunderstanding something. Yes, it’s important to become stronger as a race. But to become strong, you have to pull yourself out of your own weaknesses. We Succubi are considered a failure in the demon world. Our bodies are weak and we’re similar to humans. So what? We’re still demons. We’ve been able to survive for so many generations.
All the previous generations could’ve interbred with a stronger race, but they chose not to. They wanted to show that they could become strong on their own. The title of Shimmering Succubus Leader is proof that they were able to do it.
– Although, to be honest, the reason is a bit more shallow than that.
– And that would be? (Letty)
– You can choose whoever you want to be the parent of your children. Disregard strength, status, race. None of that matters.
– Oh, Reall- (Mumuruu)
– Here, look at this moron. Just like her father, she has as many brain cells as limbs, and yet she’s courageous when she needs it the most.
Mumuruu is speechless by her mother showing her feelings.
– You two will die. I will be the one to execute you. But first, let’s hear it from yourselves. What will happen to your babies?
– Spare them.
They answered with no hesitation.
– Very well. We’ll raise them and educate them. We won’t hide what you did, that is up to them to judge once they grow up.
Mumuruu shrieked at the part of “Raise them and educate them”. Her childhood didn’t seem very pleasant.
– Now that that’s out of the way… Takaya, you have a matter to attend to.
Azaasha handed me a letter.
– The Demon King wants to talk to you.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 113"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.