Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 114
“Chapter 114: The Demon King. His Name Is”
We left Feria and Letty at the castle. Mumuruu, Azaasha and I headed to the Demon King’s castle.
Except for the servants that work there, only the Four Fiendish Guardians are allowed in the castle. It’s unprecedented that a human would be invited.
– Huh, not as big as I expected. My Grandmaster’s palace is twice as big.
I was expecting it to take us an entire day to navigate through the castle of the most important demon in this world.
Mumuruu guided us up the stairs. We were surrounded by very deep trenches filled with swamp water. I’m pretty sure I saw a giant eyeball looking at us from the water, but I’ll try to forget I saw that.
– Shimmering Succubus Leader! What brings you here today?
– The Demon King invited us. Here’s the letter.
Mumuruu handed the letter to the servant. The man was the living image of a vampire. Pale-white skin, red fingernails, bloody red eyes, and sharp teeth.
– Looks legit. Very well then, allow me to show you the way.
The vampire opened a small door near the gate.
– You’re… not going to open the gate? (Takaya)
– It’s a fake gate that leads to a trap. It teleports intruders into another dimension. (Mumuruu)
I think I have an idea of who this Demon King is. Building a library at the top of the Gana Vares, building a warehouse, making a trap like that…
The inside of the castle was surprisingly bright. There were colorful lamps reflecting light onto the floor.
– The guests have arrived. The Shimmering Succubus Leader, her mother, and… Understood.
The servant clapped his hands and a vampire maid dressed in black came out of his shadow.
– Apologies, but only Takaya-sama may enter now. You two will have to wait in another room.
– I can’t go in with him?
– The king said so. He wants to have “a man-to-man conversation” with his guest.
Mumuruu still hasn’t let go of my arm. She’s been clinging to me a lot more since recent events.
– Mumuruu-san, thank you for your concern, but we’re guests. Let’s do as they say.
– Uuuhhh… Just yell if anything happens, okay?
I entered the room by myself.
I followed the red carpet through the painfully dark room. The only source of dim light was a small window. But that light was enough to see the slime sitting on his throne.
– Yo. Thanks for coming.
– So you’re the Demon King.
– Yeah, you probably guessed after I showed some favoritism. Couldn’t really help myself. It’s been a long time since I’ve found someone like me.
– Like you?… So…
The slime transformed into a human-looking being with a school cap and a black school uniform.
– My name is Tozaki Kouya. I, too, come from the other world.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 114"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.