Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 116
“Chapter 116: New Guardian?”
Tozaki Kouya reincarnated in this world after dying in a plane crash a long time ago.
Just like me, it was during a school trip. There were so many students that they had to split the flight into two groups, but a lot of students died anyways.
I hadn’t been born at the time, but it was such a big accident that I often saw articles about it.
The plane went missing, and the rescue teams weren’t able to find a single hint about its whereabouts.
– We were flying over some country and the engine started malfunctioning. We were supposed to crash onto the ground but the plane exploded before landing. I was engulfed in flames, and next thing I know, I was here. I thought it was some sort of disgusting prank.
– I had something similar happen. Does that mean that other people get reincarnated into this world regularly?
– Seems like it. The flow of time is different here. It’s been hundreds of years.
– …How old are you in this world?
As far as I know, the lifespan of humans is the same. He should be dead by now.
– Hmmm, I don’t really remember. I stopped counting after I started serving China-chan’s household. China-chan, do you remember?
– Whoops there, don’t talk with your mouth full! Anyways, it’s probably been a thousand years already.
So Kouya abandoned his humanity to become a demon?
– I wasn’t as lucky as you, Takaya. I landed in the demon world when I reincarnated. There were a lot of us, but they were decimated almost immediately. We just so happened to reincarnate during a war between humans and demons. I’m still mentally scarred from the things I saw.
He’s right, I was lucky. I shiver to think what would’ve happened if the first thing we saw in this world was Raigoh’s face.
– It was Tilchina who helped me. Weird things had been happening in the demon world, so she ran away from the castle. I found her and picked her up. One thing led to another and…
– And you became the representative of the Demon King.
– Yep. Sometimes I had to deal with the idiot you killed plotting to assassinate me. But overall, I’ve been managing.
Kouya’s life had been uneventful in the previous world, but he’s smiling now.
Exactly like me.
– So, what’s your plan? I’ve already chosen to live here with China-chan, but what will you do now?
After my classmates abandoned me I had lost any interest in going back to the previous world. But now, with Kouya’s help, maybe…
– Kouya, do you think it’s possible to go back to our world?
– I wonder… If there’s a connection from there to here, surely there has to be a connection vice-versa. Right?
Living happily in this world with my friends from the guild seems like the best idea. Surrounded by people that love me, living my life to the fullest. That’s what Kouya decided to do.
– My plan? I haven’t decided yet. But, if you were to find a way to go back, I’ll give it some thought.
It’s not just me I have to think about. My classmates are still locked in Ever’s basement.
I’ve been told that Ever put them in a state of comatose. Not alive, nor dead. Their lives are still in my hands.
Violence, looting, kidnapping… They’re victims themselves, but they still have to atone for what they did.
– Gotcha. Think about it, I’ll help as much as I can. As long as you’re not China-chan’s enemy, you’re my friend.
– What a way to put it. You would turn on me?
– Why, of course! China-chan is the most important thing to me. Lay a finger on her and I’ll kill you.
Kouya’s eyes turned blood red.
Needless to say, I have no intentions of betraying them, but I’ll have to keep this in mind for sure.
– Master, may I?
Tozaki’s eyes came back to human form as one of his butlers knocked on the door.
– The Four Fiendish Guardians have gathered. You should get ready.
– Ah, I was so entertained with our talk that I forgot.
– What will you do?
– Well, now that the birdbrain is dead, we have to name the new guardian.
Impressive. Raigoh has been gone for such a short time and they’ve already moved on.
I guess that’s my cue to leave.
– Hey, hey. Where are you going? You’re the star of today’s party.
– You’re the new guardian!
Comments for chapter "Chapter 116"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.