Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 119
“Chapter 119: Looking for a Room in Bay Road”
After finishing our business in the demon world, we came back to the place I call home.
Everyone in Bay Road is energetic as usual. Maybe that’s why I like it so much here.
Life in this world is great.
But I still have some stuff to sort out.
Just another morning. I wake up in my workshop.
At this point, I’m pretty much living here. It’s spacious enough to fit two workshops, so I had no issues bringing in a bed and some basic necessities.
– Master, hug me more~ (Mike)
– Hehehe… Takaya, something so big won’t fit~ (Mumuruu)
– Alright, this is too cramped. (Takaya)
At some point, the sleeping dorks sneaked into my bed.
These two are also working and living at the guild.
If it was just me I wouldn’t mind living here like this, but I should think about Mike and Mumuruu too.
If possible I’d like each of us to have our own room.
– Sometimes you need your own alone time. Otherwise, you’ll save too much of that down there.
– Yeah… Wait.
And there was yet another person added to the list of my problems.
– Grandmaster, with all due respect, do you not have your own room?
– Don’t sweat the details. I just thought I’d swing by to feel my cute disciple for a bit~
– Thank you, but no thank you. And for the love of god, wear some clothes.
Akane’s cooking is so bad that lately Ever has been stopping by to have breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.
The guild is already marked as one of Ever’s shortcuts for her teleportation magic.
Basically, my privacy is nonexistent.
My current problem is “How to solve the lack of space”.
Not nearly as bad as “How to defeat one of the most powerful demons”, but still a problem.
– AAAHH WHATEVER. Fine, I’ll do it!
– Hnn? Takaya? What’s wrong? (Mumuruu)
– Unyuu… Do what? (Mike)
– Get changed, we’re leaving after breakfast. We’ll look for a new place.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 119"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.