Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 118
“Chapter 118: Together with Mumuruu”
Apparently, I’m now the Demonic Creator Takaya, one of the Four Fiendish Guardians.
The other guardians had been notified in advance. None of them opposed the decision.
Azaasha herself was very surprised by the outcome, but as the word of the king is absolute, she did not protest.
– Kouya, this is a bit…
– Ok, hear me out.
Kouya moved to whisper in my ear.
– (Don’t you think it’s cool?)
– To be known as a guardian!
Kouya guided Tilchina to the throne. I sat next to Mumuruu.
– Well then, I’m sorry for getting straight to the point. From now on, Takaya will be part of the Four Fiendish Guardians. If you have any complaints about it, feel free to share them with Raigoh. Except you can’t, because he died for disobeying us.
All the guardians giggled and nodded. It seems Raigoh wasn’t the most popular among his peers.
– About our management: Up until now, we’ve had 6 people to rule over 5 regions. With me in the center, everyone else rotates their duties every 100 years, with one in the reserve. Last one to have entered reserve is Zeze, and the last one to have left was Mumuruu. We’ll be making some changes to that system.
– Am I about to get the short end of the stick?
– Aha! Quick on the uptake, Zeze! Takaya will take your place in the reserve for a short time.
So that means I can freely go back to the human world?
– Zeze, you’ll take the northwest area for a bit. The Commander of the Draconic Demons will take Raigoh’s area.
– As you wish, my lord. May I ask what am I to do with the remaining demons?
– Eviscerate them as soon as you see any suspicious activity. Though hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.
“Eviscerate them”? I don’t think I would be able to make that choice if that were me.
After that, everything went smoothly. I’m required to attend meetings on a regular basis, but apart from that, I’m free to do whatever I want wherever I want.
I wonder how I’ll tell the rest of Searat about this.
“Hey guys! I became one of the Four Fiendish Guardians. The most powerful demons in the demon world! Neat, right?”
There’s no way they’ll believe me.
– That’s it for our meeting. We’ve sorted out everything. Except…
– What’s left? (Mumuruu)
– I have a job for you all. I need you to find a person.
Kouya began explaining the other main reason to gather the guardians today.
– Thank you for everything.
After the meeting concluded, it was time for us to go back to the human world.
That entire incident with Raigoh happened in the span of 12 days. Time really went by quickly.
It’s around midday, but the sky is dark due to the miasma.
– It’s our last day here, I wish the sky was clear…
I guess in a way this is fitting for the demon world.
– Takaya, please take care of yourself first and foremost.
Letty was making sure I had everything ready to go back.
She will stay in the demon world to help Azaasha until a new maid is trained to replace her. It’s sudden, but with the absence of Lemy and Yamy there’s no other choice.
– Letty, I wanted to give you this. I don’t know if you’ll like it…
– A box? Can I open it?
Inside the box was a necklace I made myself. It’s made out of the broken parts of the Trident of All, so it has no magical powers or anything special.
But Letty looked happy anyways.
– Takaya-sama, you didn’t have to…
– …Oh, it’s nothing.
I heard a faint “I don’t mind being your second option anytime you want”.
– Aw, come on! Why her!? What about me!? (Mumuruu)
– “What about me”!? You’re going back with him! And you have the guts to ask for a present too!? How needy are you!?
Mumuruu is going to replace Letty as my maid and bodyguard.
The title of Shimmering Succubus Leader will return to her mother, along with the role of guardian.
– Are you sure this is fine?
– Of course. You’ve helped me so much. Now it’s my turn to help you. From now on, I’m your spear. I’ll pierce through anything you need.
– Uhh, thank you?
– No, thank YOU. My one and only master.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 118"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.