Another World Awakening Transcendental Create Skill - Chapter 122
“Chapter 122: Shopping Date”
Thanks to Mumuruu, we were able to rent a place for a reasonable price.
Neither of us had much luggage. We only had to worry about furniture.
So I asked a certain someone to help me with that.
– Hmm, I wonder if this outfit is okay…
I’m standing at the entrance of the guild waiting for the person.
I chose the most stylish clothes Ever had for me. Obviously, since they’re from her, they have defensive spells imbued.
– Takaya! Sorry for the wait. (Meirir)
– Don’t worry, I just got here. (Takaya)
– Really? Cause we’ve been standing here for a while. (Mike)
– Mike!? Would you like to stop talking!? (Takaya)
Meirir accepted my invitation, so I decided to arrive at our meeting spot about an hour earlier.
– Haha, same old Takaya. By the way, where’s Mumuruu? She’s always glued to you.
– Mitta is teaching her how to do receptionist work.
As opposed to Letty, Mumuruu is rather slow at learning that kind of work.
At least that allows Meirir and I to have some alone time. Alone with me and Mike, who’s here as a measure to prevent our conversations from getting awkward.
– By the way…
– I… like your outfit today!
Meirir was also on her day off, so she was wearing more casual clothes. A patterned jacket with a matching knee-long skirt.
– R-Really? My strong suit is to punch things, but I like showing off my girly side too~
Dyke told me to compliment her clothes first and foremost. I have now succeeded in putting her in a good mood.
We’ll be making a trip to buy furniture for our new place and maybe stop to have food at some point.
This is essentially, at least to me, a date. Hopefully we don’t get interrupted and kidnapped this time.
– Yeah… I’m a girl… I have to show you-
– Meirir-san, Mike is already hungry. Do you mind if we eat- Meirir-san!? Your face looks weird. Do you need to sit down for a bit?
– What? Nah, not at all! Come on, I know a place where we can eat.
Smiling, Meirir grabbed our hands and pulled us along.
– Master, you look happy.
– Maybe. I was just thinking that this is the usual Meirir.
I took a peek into my bag to make sure that the thing was still there.
Comments for chapter "Chapter 122"
Support Fan’s Translations
Note: Individual translators usually have their own ko-fi buttons.